How to Install Plugins ×

Radial Fade

Rei

@Rei...I use this plugin all the time. Thank you so much for making it!    :)

You're very welcome! Glad to know it's helpful! Don't hesitate to leave suggestions if you feel something is missing.

I never thought this plug-in would get over 15 downloads and a couple comments, so I'm surprised and humbled at all the attention it got.

@Eli
Thanks! Speaking of being back, some friends and I are going to write a playing-card detection plugin for ImageJ soon, and I'll try to port it to Paint.NET afterwards. :)

• Upvote 1

I just checked in today and saw this plugin hit 1000 downloads! :trophy: I'm surprised and glad it helped out so many people. This was just an introduction to basic C# syntax for me, and I'm happy it became more than that to >1k users. Have fun using it :)

It's also impressive that so many keep using the good old 3.5.11

It would be nice to get more reps though LAieA_008.gif but I suppose that downloaders of both versions are grateful from the bottom of their hearts even if they don't give a rep JC_cheesy.gif

• 1 year later...

<3 Dear @ingwer

And again a new video. :trophy: Thanks for sharing, and your effort. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...

@ingwer I watched the video, and albeit not understanding german well, I think you did a great job showcasing Radial Fade! I'm honored, thank you for your work!

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...