How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Custom Random Filler (January 28th, 2015)

TechnoRobbo

Hi TR,

The plugin has turned so nice and perfect, I wanted to give it an another reputation point ( but I'd already given one :P ).
What do think of having an ability to use more than one PNG together (likely 3 or 4)? I will like this feature. :)

I think this plugin definitely worth Pinning. :D

To @Motto, @Seerose, @Eli and @Skully : Those are nice illustrations. :)

Edited by Pratyush

Rl7un0O.png

What do think of having an ability to use more than one PNG together (likely 3 or 4)? I will like this feature. 

I already figured that one out,lol

Marissa-Maya-2-c_zps19ab3abb.png

I know,I should have added some drop shadow.   ;)

I first made all the pictures with the Polaroid plugin and resized them all to about the same size and saved as png's.

To do this just start with your background picture with the plugin at defaults except for maybe rotation. Then add another layer, open the plugin and add another png and this time reduce the count to about 20-25. Now add another layer, do the same but reduce the count and shrink max a little at a time until you like it. Repeat for all other layers.

No need for more engineering for this one.  ;) 

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Nice pics Skullbonz. I had used the same technique when I attempted to make a word cloud for the background of my butterfly. I was not satisfied as it was easy to see the order of the layers. So I desaturated it and recolorized to pink with Trs' ColorizerHMS :) .

Trs' idea of using a sprite sheet might solve this by randomly shuffling the images.

BTW is there a plugin that creates sprite sheets from layers?

Very nice job. It is a very complex plugin and I agree that adding more things can make it look crowded and confusing. The plugin works without problems. I made a 6x1 spritesheet following the instructions on your video. Just one question: How can I create a 8x8 spritesheet?

new-fillerss-47bc283.png

• Upvote 1

Try increasing canvas size by 800%
Import 8x1 layers or use my pseudosnap for alignment of the layers

Awesome composition Eli

Post Edit

Madjik's Grid Maker is a great help for creating a guide layer

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/7186-madjik-all-plugins-last-updated-2012-01-01/?p=104610

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Sorry for any confusion I was trying to change the name to TR's Custom Shape Filler but realized there would be pre-existing files that people would have to erase from their systems so I'm keepiing the Original name - TR's Custom Random Filler

I hope this make up for the confusion

Bubbles!!!!

• Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins