Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ReMake

CodeLab in Russian (v 2.21)

14 posts in this topic

For those who still uses Paint.NET 3.5.11 CodeLab v1.8 now in Russian.
Thanks BoltBait for its kind permission and the consent which it gave for the publication of this product.

Для тех, кто все еще использует Paint.NET 3.5.11 CodeLab v1.8 теперь и на русском языке.
Спасибо BoltBait за его любезное разрешение и согласие, которые он дал на публикацию этого продукта.

CodeLab_ru.zip

For those who have already mastered or long uses Paint.NET v4.x CodeLab v2.19 now available in the Russian language.
Для тех, кто уже освоил или давно использует Paint.NET v4.x CodeLab v2.19 теперь доступен и на русском языке.

CodeLab219_ru.zip    :arrow-left:

CodeLab221_ru.zip    :arrow-left:

Your suggestions, comments, as well as about all the inaccuracies of translation write on this thread.

Ваши предложения, замечания, а также обо всех неточностях перевода пишите в этот поток.

CodeLab Help is available in Russian.

Доступен Справочник CodeLab на русском языке.

<snip - this post is outdated.>

Thanks for Your explanation. I think CodeLab v.2.0 translation and its adaptation under PDN 3.5.11 (without 3D Roll, of course) will be last.

Further I will be translate the last versions of CodeLab for PDN 4.XX.

Edited by ReMake

Can I suggest you rename the DLL to differentiate it from the original?  CodeLab_RU.dll would do.

Can I suggest you rename the DLL to differentiate it from the original?  CodeLab_RU.dll would do.

Yes, of course. Updated.

Thanks for Your help.

I don't speak or read Russian, so I can't use your work. I do appreciate the effort you have put in to this.

Thank you.

I don't recommend installing both at the same time. There could be problems... :/

I don't speak or read Russian, so I can't use your work. I do appreciate the effort you have put in to this.

Thank you.

I think users who speak Russian will not install both CodeLab, they need one.

I don't recommend installing both at the same time. There could be problems... :/

The problem is that when you call one of the two CodeLab, will always run the one that is first detected at startup Paint.NET.

Thanks to all who responded.

CodeLab29_ru was updated - translation of some phrases was modified. For work with CodeLab has not affected.

I feel as a noob as I was off for a period. So my question could seam simple:

How to(is it possible to) "codelab" a plugin for multi-language (English/french/russian)?

Additional language support is added by way of *.dlc files. One is required for each new language. I'm sure there is a mini-tutorial here somewhere, but I can't find it right now.

Some clues here

2 hours ago, MadJik said:

How to(is it possible to) "codelab" a plugin for multi-language (English/french/russian)?

CodeLab in Russian is the recompiled translation of the original (English) CodeLab version. I think multi-language may be achieved using .xml, or .ini files, but there can be problems with the size of dialog boxes for different lengths of words in different languages. Interesting idea though.

2 hours ago, MadJik said:

You would have to do that using Visual Studio, as CodeLab just hard-codes the strings for UI Controls in your plugin.

2 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Additional language support is added by way of *.dlc files. One is required for each new language.

That's if you're using midora's OptionBasedEffects; not IndirectUI.