Downgrading to 3.5.11

RoosSkywalker

Hello fellow Paint magicians, since I am using just under 300 plugins and suffering from incompatibility issues, I would like to downgrade. Is that possible? Because working without the plugins really stinks.

Roos-Skywalker%20close%20up.jpg

There are many updates to many plugins. Be sure you have all the latest versions of your plugins. I would suggest you look through the plugin packs section and the plugin index to help you find up-to-date versions of your plugins.

Here is a list of popular updated plugins for 4.0 : http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/15260-plugin-index/?p=412151

Here is the plugins section of the forum, where you can choose where to go look, plugin packs, the plugin index, etc. : http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/forum/7-plugins-publishing-only/

The incompatible plugin list lists what plugins don't work in 4.0. If the plugin you are having trouble with isn't on there, try to find out if it has an updated version. If you have the latest version of the plugin, and it still isn't working in paint.net 4.0, then post the issue in that plugins respectable thread.

I would like to downgrade. Is that possible? Because working without the plugins really stinks.

It is possible, but per the rules we can neither provide the program nor support it if you do.  I recommend you try Cc4FH's recommendation above.

Incidentally, please check the rules.  For several reasons, we don't allow people to request old versions here.  Apologies, but I'll have to close the thread.

Best of luck.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.