How to Install Plugins ×

Dryad - Trees,Flowers,Fractals (Update 30th July 2014)

Red ochre

Newer version in my V9 plugin pack (link in sig) ;)

Hi! Is there any chance you could update the pictures in the OP with how to make them with the new version? Thank you!

More specifically, do you think you could help me make this (with a tad few more leaves)

http://i.imgur.com/Cdjavy4.png

Edited by Vanilla

CF5yYZD.jpg

Hi Vanilla,

Like this:

http://i.imgur.com/5rqEWa4.png

Also ... where you have copied and pasted my original image - please can you edit it to make it smaller please?

(Change the BBcode tags from IMG to thumb.)

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi, I got an out of memory. :(

Hidden Content:
File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Dryad.dll
      Name: DryTreeBetaEffect.DryTreeBetaPlugin
      Version: 1.0.1.0
      Author: Red ochre (John Robbins)
      Copyright: Copyright © 2014 Red ochre (John Robbins)
      Full error message: PaintDotNet.WorkerThreadException: Worker thread threw an exception ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory.
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawCurve(Pen pen, PointF[] points)
   at DryTreeBetaEffect.DryTreeBetaPlugin.Render(Surface dest, Surface src, Rectangle rect)
   at DryTreeBetaEffect.DryTreeBetaPlugin.OnSetRenderInfo(PropertyBasedEffectConfigToken newToken, RenderArgs dstArgs, RenderArgs srcArgs)
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.Effect`1.OnSetRenderInfo(EffectConfigToken parameters, RenderArgs dstArgs, RenderArgs srcArgs) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Effects\Effect`1.cs:line 67
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.BackgroundEffectRenderer.ThreadFunction() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Effects\BackgroundEffectRenderer.cs:line 220
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.BackgroundEffectRenderer.DrainExceptions() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Effects\BackgroundEffectRenderer.cs:line 431
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.BackgroundEffectRenderer.Abort() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Effects\BackgroundEffectRenderer.cs:line 387
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.BackgroundEffectRenderer.Start() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Effects\BackgroundEffectRenderer.cs:line 333
   at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.<>c__DisplayClass31.<>c__DisplayClass33.<RunEffectImpl>b__23() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\EffectMenuBase.cs:line 953

Edited by doughty

SloppySig.png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...