Sign in to follow this  
Doctor

Novice Signature Tutorial

edahlo    0

Thanks for a great tutorial! I had no clue how to make such signatures before! I didn't do it EXACTLY as in your tutorial, but i think it turned out ok. :?

iceinfinity.png

And horizontal flip:

iceinfinityhorizontalflip.png

I dunno which way looks the better...

C&C is most welcome, i want to improve! =)

diva42    0

Ok i did all the way until we are supposed to clean up and have no clue dont think I got the prior correct but here goes please dont be harsh constructive yes i dont know if youll be able to help my mess or not

1stUsigUwithUname.jpg

Pizza Truck    0
1stUsigUwithUname.jpg

Looks like too much frosted glass that you didn't blur.

Here's my go at it.

grungeytag1fn6.png

EDIT:

Second attempt; I like it much - Great tut.

roosterpenguinbg2.png

For the splatters, when I pasted part of the clouds I oil painted -1/65- then glowed -3/10/10. Set opacity to 135.

Pizza Truck    0

Looks pretty good. The zoomed guy in the back has a little too much opacity, and the backround's got nothing in it. Although it does look nice and simple, and the backround is like desert sand eh? 6/10, good and simple but need more in the backround.

Tillerman    0
Looks pretty good. The zoomed guy in the back has a little too much opacity, and the backround's got nothing in it. Although it does look nice and simple, and the backround is like desert sand eh? 6/10, good and simple but need more in the backround.

Can you please give me an idea of what to put in the background?

diva42    0

How about a horse or a castle or both.

Pizza Truck    0

You need a bigger image to fill up the space. And maybe add some splatters or anything. Lines.

nice tut. it look complicated because it has so many words, so it might drive a novice away( i does say "novice sig" i know) still one of the better tuts I've seen.

@Doctor-nice sig it is like a boba fett from roman times, or whatever...

@mjt015- like the halo sig, looks pretty awesome

edit: @gfx_dude- whos the guy with the power puff girls tattoo?

LizzyRock    0

This is the most detailed tut I've seen so far. I've only been using PDN for a short time, so tuts like this a challenge to complete, but I'm not going to let it beat me. Think I'll save this for when I'm off work.

Doctor    0
Now this is a hell of a good tutorial.

Thanks man.

Wow, thanks everyone, I didn't know people where still using this :P

Its awesome to know I'm helping you guys out, some of the results here are great. I'm going to add some steps now if I can to make the tutorial result a little better.

My most recent result (it is currently unfinished) using mainly techniques from this tutorial:

christ5vz4.png

Dragos99    0

I made this for fun, i wanted a sig, i dont go on many forums, and really dont play halo much until 3 comes out, but here is my try at a sig. Yes the broken glass is kinda off, oh well.

Sign in to follow this