How can I make My Penguin App Logo in Paint.Net?

So I just wanted to know to make the Club Penguin #My Penguin App Logo in Paint.Net?

The font looks something like this:

sketch10133835_by_bandage23-d7kkgr0.jpg

The name of the font is Burbank Big Wide Bold

I want the text: "Frosty Club Penguin Guide" in the my penguin app font!So can you please explain me the steps with pics?

Thank you!:)

I'm a Club Penguin Graphic Designer!Nice to meet you!:)

Hello Bandage and Welcome to PDN.  I hope I can help you with a few pictures.  I think you already have the text picked out, so here are the steps:

Make you first layer the color you want, or put in a picture you want to have underneath the project.

Using the Select Ellipse Tool :EllipseSelectTool:  and holding down Ctrl, make big swirls on a New Layer.  The swirls will co-join to make a large bubble.

http://i.imgur.com/y61hW1c.png

Fill the bubble with color and use Effects - Object - Drop Shadow

Make a New Layer and put in your text in white.

Make another New Layer for the Color.

Go back to the text layer and use the magic wand :MagicWandTool:  to select the white text, change your colors in the color window and make primary and secondary different colors :Colors: , then go to the color layer and use the Gradient Tool :GradientTool:  to fill the text.

http://i.imgur.com/Qh8tfJV.png

I hope this is what you wanted bye.gif    

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I achieved this: 

auzCDIk.png

Steps;

#1 - On a new layer, I typed the text in white with the Candara font.

#2 - Duplicated the layer.

#3 - On the new layer, I added a Curves adjustment [Ctrl+Shift+M], changed the Transfer Map to RGB, deselected Green and Blue and pulled the Red to the bottom-right corner. This makes the text fully Teal.

#4 - Add a Hue/Saturation adjustment [Ctrl+Shift+U] and changed the Hue to 42, and the Saturation to 64.

#5 - Moved that layer below the first one.

#6 - Using the Move Selected Pixels tool [M], I clicked on the bottom layer and moved the text up 4 and 3 left.

#7 - Merged the 2 text layers.

#8 - Applied an Outline Object effect with these settings;

Width:          7

Softness: 171

Colour

R: 68

G: 165

B: 255

#9 - Duplicated the layer.

#10 - Applied a Brightness/Contrast adjustment [Ctrl+Shift+T] and changed the brightness to -88.

#11 - Move the new layer below the original.

#12 - Using the Move Selected Pixels tool again, I moved the new layer up 3 pixels, and to the left 3 pixels.

#13 - Flattened the layer.

Hope this helped.

• Upvote 2

I achieved this: 

auzCDIk.png

Steps;

#1 - On a new layer, I typed the text in white with the Candara font.

#2 - Duplicated the layer.

#3 - On the new layer, I added a Curves adjustment [Ctrl+Shift+M], changed the Transfer Map to RGB, deselected Green and Blue and pulled the Red to the bottom-right corner. This makes the text fully Teal.

#4 - Add a Hue/Saturation adjustment [Ctrl+Shift+U] and changed the Hue to 42, and the Saturation to 64.

#5 - Moved that layer below the first one.

#6 - Using the Move Selected Pixels tool [M], I clicked on the bottom layer and moved the text up 4 and 3 left.

#7 - Merged the 2 text layers.

#8 - Applied an Outline Object effect with these settings;

Width:          7

Softness: 171

Colour

R: 68

G: 165

B: 255

#9 - Duplicated the layer.

#10 - Applied a Brightness/Contrast adjustment [Ctrl+Shift+T] and changed the brightness to -88.

#11 - Move the new layer below the original.

#12 - Using the Move Selected Pixels tool again, I moved the new layer up 3 pixels, and to the left 3 pixels.

#13 - Flattened the layer.

Hope this helped.

I'll try it thanks!:)

Hmmm...but it doesn't look exactly like this :

My_penguin_font_example_Penguin-Pal.png

Oh dear - sorry.  Just proves my age ............ as I had NO idea what a Penguine App Logo looked like smiley-ashamed001.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

It looks great - well done smiley-gen014.gif  

I would suggest, if you still have the PDN, that you use the Feather Plugin to soften the edges, or, better still AA's Assistant found here

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

It looks great - well done smiley-gen014.gif  

I would suggest, if you still have the PDN, that you use the Feather Plugin to soften the edges, or, better still AA's Assistant found here

ok so I install A A'$ Assistant and applied it

But still see does edges!: :(

med_gallery_137778_1514_21052.png

I was able to smooth the text on the outside of your Penguin text, by first using Bolt Bait's Feather v2.3 Feather Plugin (found here) at default and by checking the box 'True Feather', then using the AA's Assistant at default ................

C1G63yf.png

But, you will also have to do those same steps on the "white" text before you add the outline...... which obviously I can't get at becasue you've already flattened the text.

I hope this helps ;)

Edited by Pixey
  • Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

I was able to smooth the text on the outside of your Penguin text, by first using Bolt Bait's Feather v2.3 Feather Plugin at default and by checking the box 'True Feather', then using the AA's Assistant at default ................

C1G63yf.png

But, you will also have to do those same steps on the "white" text before you add the outline...... which obviously I can't get at becasue you've already flattened the text.

I hope this helps ;)

ok thnx :)

You are very Welcome :D .  Here is how I made an attempt at your text.

AbdQGjB.png

1. Make your text and duplicate x 3.

2. On Layer 3 add a dark drop shadow - twice - then Feather (+ True feather) and then AA's Assistant.

3. On Layer 2 Outline Object at #10 then use Outlinie Object in Blue and Feather and AA's

4. On Layer 1 move this to the top of the Layers and use the Selection Tool to select all the letter - then make a New Layer and use Gradient Fill with white and 

light blue and lower the opacity.

5. Go to layer 2 and use Drop Shadow - play with offset X & Y and then finally use AA's Assistant and Flatten.

http://i.imgur.com/z6zlK5J.png

I hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

You are very Welcome :D .  Here is how I made an attempt at your text. AbdQGjB.png 1. Make your text and duplicate x 3.2. On Layer 3 add a dark drop shadow - twice - then Feather (+ True feather) and then AA's Assistant.3. On Layer 2 Outline Object at #10 then use Outlinie Object in Blue and Feather and AA's4. On Layer 1 move this to the top of the Layers and use the Selection Tool to select all the letter - then make a New Layer and use Gradient Fill with white and     light blue and lower the opacity.5. Go to layer 2 and use Drop Shadow - play with offset X & Y and then finally use AA's Assistant and Flatten.   http://i.imgur.com/z6zlK5J.png I hope this helps.

Thnx Pixey!:D your the best!

But I can't install the drop shadow thing :(

OK - Try this for the link to the Drop Shadow here

You must then unzip it and choose the Drop Shadow dll and put it into The Effects folder in Paint.NET.  Do you know how to do that?  Go to Computer - Programme Files - Paint.NET - Effects and then drag the dll into that folder.

Good Luck :)

30b8T8B.gif

OK - Try this for the link to the Drop Shadow here

You must then unzip it and choose the Drop Shadow dll and put it into The Effects folder in Paint.NET. Do you know how to do that? Go to Computer - Programme Files - Paint.NET - Effects and then drag the dll into that folder.

Good Luck :)

the page isn't opening :'(

It's opening fine for me .............. I don't know why it wouldn't for you?  You may have an internet problem right now.

Try going to Plugin Index - Alphabetical List 'D'

Look for the drop down

Show

Scroll down to Drop Shadow by KrisVDM

:|

30b8T8B.gif