Wish. Indentation from the edge at a scale.

PaintNetRus

Are you talking about this request?

Scrolling past the edge of the canvas when zoomed in -- Right now when you zoom in on the image, you can only scroll to the edge of the image. It can be inconvenient because then you have no space between the image and the scroll bars. Implementing this is dependent on some other "plumbing" work that should be done for the image canvas' rendering, and this will be taken into account when that work is being done. No ETA though, but hopefully in v4.0. Update: The canvas in 4.0 has been completely rewritten, and it is now possible for me to implement this.

This request is on a thread where popular requests have been compiled. You can read through it here : http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/2940-popular-feature-requests/

But I do agree, I would love to be able to go beyond the edge of the canvas when zoomed in too, to have some better working space. Anything that has nods, such as the gradient tool or curve tools, are really hard to use when working on the edge of an image zoomed in. Most of the time I can't, I have to zoome out to pull the nods where needed, but that's not good when what I really need is to be zoomed in order to see the details.

So yup, I vote for this feature as well. However, I really appreciate all the work that's already being done, so I can be patient. :)

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Are you talking about this request?

Scrolling past the edge of the canvas when zoomed in...

Yes, I meant this feature.

Thanks for the link on the topic.

Edited by PaintNetRus