ScifiGirls gallery

ScifiGirl

Amazing work you have here - the blending is flawless and SO realistic.  You are a pro and do well to do this in PDN. 

I'm blown away by the elephants and the globe.  Reminds me of Africa where I lived for 23years.  So sorry I took so long to comment..... I was obviously side-tracked somehow  :/  keep up the fantastic work  ;) 

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Some really great new additions since my last visit. You clearly have a talent for cutting out and manipulating images, a real joy to pass though this gallery B)

Excellent. 

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

Great job on the piece! The colours really give the illusion that it is an authentic setting. :) There are some areas where the shadows and lighting between different components don't match, but overall very nice!

• Upvote 1

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

:arrow-upleft: As you may have noticed  :arrow-down: , I loved SGU.  It was excellent, well-written, well-paced, and I wish it hadn't ended so soon.  I still find myself wondering what would've happened.

Yes, it was different.  But without different, we don't get masterpieces like Stargate in the first place.

Funny isn't it. I've been here for a few weeks now and only after you posted David I noticed your sig and avi! Awesome! :D The reason why I can't comment on SGU, is because they moved it to cable here after only 3 episodes and that is all I've seen :( It was great tho :D

Very cool new pictures. I love how well you merged the background images together. It looks like something you would see on a poster. :)

For the version with the people though, they look neat, but I personally feel the edges of the people/object are quite blurry. The people look kind of like holograms because of it, but I'm not sure if they are supposed to.

Either way, nice job, keep up the good work. ;)

Thank you CC :) For me it is a lot of work, I'm not the best at anything like this as all my time with graphics has been making simple siggys :) With Jack and Daniel, that was even harder as I still struggle with getting a nice neat cut out. The edges I tried to clean up with the eraser......not so good Lol

Amazing work you have here - the blending is flawless and SO realistic.  You are a pro and do well to do this in PDN. 

I'm blown away by the elephants and the globe.  Reminds me of Africa where I lived for 23years.  So sorry I took so long to comment..... I was obviously side-tracked somehow  :/  keep up the fantastic work  ;) 

Pixey they are wonderful compliments, thank you so much :) I'm still learning with PDN and have a long way to go though Lol.... :) the Elephant one is still my favorite :)

Some really great new additions since my last visit. You clearly have a talent for cutting out and manipulating images, a real joy to pass though this gallery B)

Excellent. 

:D glad to be of service Drew and I hope my future work can continue to make people smile :)

Great job on the piece! The colours really give the illusion that it is an authentic setting. :) There are some areas where the shadows and lighting between different components don't match, but overall very nice!

Thanks Kemaru :) there are some things that escape me, light and shadows is one of them. But I guess I'll learn soon enough :D

some of my new forum sigs

Sallyssiggyfinal_zpsccc63137.jpg

ColonelRoche1_zps454e755d.jpg

Legssiggy_zps98b927e3.jpg

AllenLachance2_zpsdb07d26d.jpg

MelindaOlofsson_zps78c251b3.jpg

They are not all mine, some are for friends :D

• Upvote 2

NewCatesiggy_zps1bc90d52.jpg

"Geek is me"

You're welcome! As you keep working on new pieces, your sense of light and dark will improve over time. :) Looking forward to seeing more!

• Upvote 1

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Man!  I go off the forums for a couple months and come back to find all this fantastic new talent!  Really digging your work, ScifiGirl.  In addition to having a great tool at your disposal, you also have the imagination required to make awesome works.  I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kemaru :)there are some things that escape me, light and shadows is one of them. But I guess I'll learn soon enough :D

some of my new forum sigs

Sallyssiggyfinal_zpsccc63137.jpg

Legssiggy_zps98b927e3.jpg

MelindaOlofsson_zps78c251b3.jpg

Light  is the bright stuff you see in the sunlight; shadows are the thing following you -in the sunlightd7f177b0.gif --see? simples 

Now that I have straightened out your confusion, you can move ahead with confidence........ or notcomputersweat_zps10dd6cfa.gif

note: yes I retained the sigs I liked to look upon....hairy legged guys not so much grouchomarx_zpsd715e23e.gif

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Kemaru, RedBeard. Thank you so much for your words :)

Scooter! I know that :P its putting them into practice that escapes me :roll:  with PDN I mean :D

"Geek is me"

• 2 weeks later...

Kemaru, RedBeard. Thank you so much for your words :)

Scooter! I know that :P its putting them into practice that escapes me :roll:  with PDN I mean :D

I stand, or in this case sit, corrected   :lol:

Hope you have had a nice start to your winter solstice,  acd26f2a.gif  as we start our summer here vac3_zpsefb373b9.gif

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I like your new forum sigs. On the cut out parts, try running Feather & then AA Assistant. Noticeable on the first one with the guy on the right :D

Otherwise I think you have done a lovely job.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all again and no, I've not left you :P just had and still have, the worst flu I've experienced in my life. getting a little better now tho. :)

Haven't done all that much since last time, no energy ....I did some editing of some of my own photos though, found some cool effects with PDN :) and one siggy :D

AlexeyIvanovichFrolov_zps791f865f.jpg

• Upvote 1

"Geek is me"

thank you Barbie :)

I did this early this morning and yes, my cold was a little better so I could focus. Its for a friend on my forum :D

DanielJacksonsig_zps90bf96a1.jpg

"Geek is me"