How to Install Plugins ×

Slinky - eccentric ellipses! - new 21st April 2014

Red ochre

The possibilities are endless ........... thank you for yet again another fantastic plugin.  Anymore from you and TR and my computer will crash :D .

UBCAPWB.png

• Upvote 5

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Red ochre!  This is a awesome plugin, good job! Thank you so much!

vxpylhpb.png

Edited by Seerose
  • Upvote 2

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

TR, Drew, Sasha, Pixey, Seerose, Mottoman - really good examples of ways to use the plugin - many thanks for posting the images. Love the face in there too Pixey!

Curses Red she's figured out our plan!!!!

:lol:

If you have all of mine and TR's plugins installed you get a free automatic upgrade to Windows 9 ! :D

(Just kidding - unfortunately).

& Pixey - every so often I go through my effects folder and move rarely used plugins to a folder not inside Pdn. - I can always reinstal them if I miss them. I'm always amazed how smoothly Pdn runs with the number I have installed. :)

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Stunning images from all on here. Downloaded and ready to play with. Thanks Red for the hard work you put into these plugins +1

ZXCBOoZ.png

Great plug in Red. Thanks . 

Here is my go with it . I got the coloured lines by adding a Linear Reflected gradient on the background, then a multi colour gradient on the next layer. I played around with the layer blend modes and got this when I reached Negation . Adding a vignette on the same layer has a pleasing effect as well. I can see this trick being useful to create background lighting. Just black and white it and play with the curves.

Slinky.jpg

• Upvote 3

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Way cool B)  Many stars!  :star: :star: :star: :star:

• Upvote 1

The first one gave me an idea to make an elephant so I went with it. I liked it so much I just had to show you if you don't mind two from me. I used Reds Slinky and cobweb,TR's plasmatic,Ed Harvey's Wobble, Madjik's Water Reflection, Noise and TR's Edge Fader Extreme.  I just couldn't stop once I got started,lol.     :D   :D     :D     :D

slinkyelephant-c_zps40989b67.png

• Upvote 7

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliment Cc4FH - glad you are having fun with it!

Thanks TR for recommending Squirklewarp - it's not the easiest plugin to understand (too many options really) - but is ideal for those of us (with warped minds :D ), who enjoy experimenting with all the settings!

TR's & EER's  distortion plugin, 'Drumskin' is one of favourites!

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/28103-trs-eers-drum-skin-v13-mar-27-2014/

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Is there any hope that maybe someday there will be a slinky plugin, but with different shapes? Such as square slinkys, triangles, stars, crosses, X, polygons, etc. I don't know anything about coding, so I don't know what's possible and what's not, but slinky is really fun, so I would think different slinkys of different shapes would be too. :)

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles
  • Upvote 1