Some of my art done w/paint.net

jaybeemz

Yep, agree with the pop-art feel that Spectre was referring to. I can definitely see a lot of inspiration from Roy Lichtenstein in there. 

A very nice style! I think the green Audi would have to be my fave. 

Good to have you here.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Let's try this: Chloe.jpg

Color_work_head_test-1.jpg

Nina_Simone.jpg

Nice_to_meet_you.jpg  This pic was drawn on some scrap paper,scanned,and,then colored using paint.net

Giant_Prehistoric_Chicken.jpg

Here's a doodle rough of my Prehistoric Giant Chicken.....a dinosaur idea...I'll post some more soon, later.

Well,basically,I've been using paint.net,and,my GFX tablet to practice drawing directly,without using paper,and,scanning the picture in. It's something I've been trying to get used to. No matter how much I try,at times,it's pretty hard,because,it takes some mean hand eye coordination,and,imagining something while looking at a blank screen. As you notice,mostly all my pics is just one subject,but,when I'm not being lazy,which is most of the time,I've drawn up scenes ,which,not only was hard,but,it was fun,when it comes out to my liking. Okay here's something I did a month ago.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/jaybeek/sea_beast.jpg

Edited by jaybeemz

You my friend are a fountain of imagination indeed.

Love the Giant Chicken, something I'm not used to seeing so far from you. However even if I can easily spot the plumage I'm still debating with myself whether or not it has the actual anatomy of a chicken. In any case, it's one vicious looking prehistoric beast.

Can get enough of your curvacious ladies either. On the flipside, you are also real good with portraits so you're really aren't a one trick pony. I still can't put my finger on who this is suppose to be or reminds me of and it's starting to bug me haha.

I

And as for the underwater set piece bravo sir. I would absolutely adore to see that one fully outlined and colored. I love how some of your seemingly random scribbles form important and recognizable details such as the seaweed and plankton. The proportions in your piece are also very good considering all the elements involved.

If you ever decide to put together a short comic strip of sorts, I'm telling you I for one would be enthralled.

Cheers B)

SigSpec2.png

• 1 month later...

All this stuff is on my DeviantArt member account,so,I'll be putting some of stuff up here too,when possible.

WOW!  Nicely done sketches and amusing too :D .  I love the otter and the bra ;) it's got such a cheeky grin.  Your work is really good and you could easily do comic strips and such!

P.S. I may be wrong (a Mod will know) but I think some of them are bigger than allowable in the Pictorium which is 800 x 600.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

P.S. I may be wrong (a Mod will know) but I think some of them are bigger than allowable in the Pictorium which is 800 x 600.

That's correct.  Jaybeemz, please replace the images with smaller thumbnails.  Thank you.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Jaybeemz - a way to do Thumbs is to upload the Imgur Plugin here and put it into the Effects folder in Paint.NET

After you save your image to .png then go to Effects - Imgur Uploader. You will then get the code - save it - then use the top one, http: xxxxxxxx .png

To use it, click on the light switch at the top left of the tool bar

http://i.imgur.com/aNsIzzJ.png

This is the code to use to make the uploaded images into thumbs:

[thumb} put here the http image from imgur with no spaces [/thumb}   But make the brackets square like this [ and ]  and not } {

Good luck :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

WOW!  Nicely done sketches and amusing too :D .  I love the otter and the bra ;) it's got such a cheeky grin.  Your work is really good and you could easily do comic strips and such!

You know,I wasn't even thinking about the size guidelines when I was posting. Thanks again,for letting me know my mistake. For now on ,I'll post thumbnails,and, thanks for the tip for that plugin. I don't know if I'll use it. I'll just use the built in BB code loader.

You can also go back and edit your previously posted images too. If you have any problems, let us know!

EDIT: I should have known it would do that...

All you have to do is turn off the automatic BBCode thing and change all instances of to [.img] and [./img] to [.thumb] and [./thumb] (but without the periods)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I am doing something wrong when I try to edit images. For the sake of not doing this anymore,I'll just post thumbnails ,I'll leave what I've done earlier the way it is.

For the most part that's fine.  There are a couple you'll need to edit: the car here, the girl here, the scuba divers here, and the two ladies here still need to be thumbnailed before you're done.  They're all greater than 800x600 (or 600x800).  This is not an idle request.  We have some users from countries without good internet access, or countries in which their access is throttled, and we have to accommodate them so they're able to interact here as much as possible.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I think I've got all of the pictures with the size issues changed. Sorry for causing the problem. I'll be making sure ,that ,when I post anything greater than the 800X600 pixel size as thumbnail pic for now on. =O

Good call.  :-)  Thanks!

I'm really diggin your stlye.Love them all but my favs are snoop and blade.

Thanks a lot for your comments.

• 3 weeks later...