[Beta 4.0] Cannot paste images copied from Firefox

Mysteryem

I recently updated paint.net to beta 4.0.5168.12074 and I can no longer copy an image in firefox (27.0.1) and paste it into paint.net. (right click-> copy image, open paint.net, paste)

The exact error is "The clipboard doesn't contain an image."

I can copy an image in firefox and paste it fine into Windows 7's paint and GIMP.

I can also copy an image in both Chrome and IE and paste them fine into paint.net.

Attempting to 'Paste into New Image' gives the following error:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PaintDotNet.Actions.PasteInToNewImageAction.PerformAction(AppWorkspace appWorkspace) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Actions\PasteInToNewImageAction.cs:line 81

Attempting to 'Paste into New Layer' gives the "The clipboard doesn't contain an image." popup.

I disabled all firefox addons yet the problem persists.

If my memory serves me correctly, this most recent update to paint.net has been the start of this issue occuring.

Yes, that's a known issue in the latest beta.

Rick fixed a crash when pasting from IE and broke pasting from any other browser! Or something. Silly Rick.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!