Gallade

What do you think?

hfh.jpg

New

hhgf.jpg

Edited by Gallade
  • Upvote 1

bfn.jpg

Gengar~

Looks pretty good, but maybe use a more futuristic font (unless you were purposely using an ornate font) and I'd suggest putting some lighting behind it (like a sun or even a nebula) and possibly lens flare? ;D

signature.png

:cookie-chocolate: I baked another one...

Looks pretty good, but maybe use a more futuristic font (unless you were purposely using an ornate font) and I'd suggest putting some lighting behind it (like a sun or even a nebula) and possibly lens flare? ;D

I was thinking about adding something more to it. Like lens flares and such.

bfn.jpg

Gengar~

This is new!

548d1390097778-my-art-showcase-haunted-h

bfn.jpg

Gengar~

Very nicely done! How about bringing the Sweet Dreams down a bit - like half the text size & in about the same, then put Haunter underneath it, resizing it down just a bit. 

Text placement I know about but the background you have made is just great! Also under the sig you have hunter - sig says haunter?

Good to see you have made a gallery :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Very nicely done! How about bringing the Sweet Dreams down a bit - like half the text size & in about the same, then put Haunter underneath it, resizing it down just a bit. 

Text placement I know about but the background you have made is just great! Also under the sig you have hunter - sig says haunter?

Good to see you have made a gallery :D

Spelling mistake, thanks for telling me! New:

bfn.jpg

Edited by Gallade

bfn.jpg

Gengar~

I KNEW your username referred to Kirlia's evolution!  :-)

• Upvote 1

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Welcome to the forum! I'm personally glad to see yet another render sig artist on this forum. This is a nice start to your gallery and I'd like to see you grow as an artist. The Hunter sig is pretty cool, but I'd like to see you play around with the text a little bit more. Try doing something a little different on your next one.

Keep it up.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks guys! I will be using a LOT of renders in the future!

bfn.jpg

Gengar~

I like the Gengar one the most, but the text and the background are bit too plain. Try experimenting with some flamy (clouds) textures in you background and intensify those behind the text. Furthermore you should'n place 2 texts in 2 differents corners, that's something I've learned through time, try to play around with typography etc. and place it all in the bottom left corner. 

But you're way better than I was when I just started, so good job! Keep the works up!

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

• 3 weeks later...