DUMB question -- Which link do you click to download the program?

rmh2468

I am trying to download Paint.net, but I can't figure out which download button is the correct one to use...I have tried twice and have gotten complete advertising riddled garbage...  Which link do you click to download the program?

post-134010-0-28667600-1385342087_thumb.

• 9 months later...

Hi BoltBait & all

Paint.net is a great programme, I used it a while back but I'm reluctant to download it onto a new computer due to all the confusion over which downloads come malware free. From what I can tell this is a pretty widespread concern, and I was wondering if it would make sense to put up a sticky thread with an authoritative  summary of the issues people are finding, and the way to avoid them.

No one likes them, but the ads help keep the program free.

• Upvote 1

If you click this image on the download page, you will get the correct program with no spyware.

dotPDN_DlNow.png

We're working on a redesign, and making the download page more clear is near the top of the priority list for design.

• Upvote 1

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.