Seerose's Gallery - New Works August - 2020

Seerose

I like the water-colour effect you have achieved using Croquis on the opium poppy. B)

Lovely original photo too!
The swan animation is cleverly done but is it a vampire swan?. :D.. the swan's reflection remains still?
(I'm being overly critical Seerose!, I love seeing your images!) ;)

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

That Poppy is so beautiful (as I quickly download the Plugin, which I didn't notice before) The swan is lovely and reminds me so much of Europe :) .  Great pieces Seerose ;) .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I like the water-colour effect you have achieved using Croquis on the opium poppy. B)

Lovely original photo too!

The swan animation is cleverly done but is it a vampire swan?. :D.. the swan's reflection remains still?

(I'm being overly critical Seerose!, I love seeing your images!) ;)

Red ochre! Yes, this is a vampire swan. ;)  Shadow remains, but the swan swims on. I like any kind of criticism, which help me to improve myself. 

appl.gifSwans, vampires, and everything that flies! Lovely! vampire.gifcrazy_pilot.gif

Maximilian! Everything available.  :P

Oh, what pretty flowers! The first image looks like an oil painting. Ah, so perfect.

HELEN! Perfect is the whole plugins. Without plugins is boring.  :)

That Poppy is so beautiful (as I quickly download the Plugin, which I didn't notice before) The swan is lovely and reminds me so much of Europe :) .  Great pieces Seerose ;) .

Pixey! You are now in Florida, they want to eventually back to Europe? 

I appreciate all of you. Thank you courageously end for your comments.  xjcfquar.gif 63ei559h.gif

• Upvote 2

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you for such beautiful images! I like the pattern below--it looks like an ancient Persian design.

EDIT: I absolutely love what you did with the clock!

Edited by HELEN
  • Upvote 1

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

You really like flowers Seerose. I do so as well because I'm fascinated by the art in nature with vivid colors.

I do photography too but only with a low-range digital camera but I found a way to enhance those on PDN.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.11.2015 at 11:56 PM, HELEN said:

Thank you for such beautiful images! I like the pattern below--it looks like an ancient Persian design.

EDIT: I absolutely love what you did with the clock!

On 16.11.2015 at 2:14 AM, Ishi said:

You really like flowers Seerose. I do so as well because I'm fascinated by the art in nature with vivid colors.

I do photography too but only with a low-range digital camera but I found a way to enhance those on PDN.

Dear Paint User! Thank you for another nice comments, and for taking a look at my stuff. ozolu7r7.gif jrqt6i29.gif

Edited by Seerose

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Oh Seerose, all of the images are so lovely. Yay! I can see Stuttgart! Love what you did with the poppy. That is really special :D

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

All the new additions are super cute! ok.gifhi.gif

Oh Seerose, all of the images are so lovely. Yay! I can see Stuttgart! Love what you did with the poppy. That is really special :D

Dear Maximilian and Barbieq! Thank you all for your nice comments. zpxyeigy.gif  62ptuces.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

36ay4xwg.png

Original Size: 1600x900 Wallpaper  Link: http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151208/aszx7kcx.png

ll7r7e73.png

Original Size: 1600x900 Wallpaper Link:http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151208/7dhhhbdy.png

8pv5bj6a.png

Original Size: 1600x900 Wallpaper Link:http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151208/eq52v2zf.png

Edited by Seerose
  • Upvote 4

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.12.2015 at 9:08 PM, barbieq25 said:

This is just so beautiful! Well done Seerose!

On 8.12.2015 at 10:22 PM, Maximilian said:

yes2.gifThis is the gallery of unending colors!agree.gifJC_goodpost.gif

On 8.12.2015 at 10:41 PM, ReMake said:

I think this is the unending gallery of colors!

On 9.12.2015 at 3:14 PM, HELEN said:

Very true! "Unending" is such a great word to use for your images that you create. You're awesome!

Dear Paint User!  <3  <3  <3  <3 Thanks for the nice words. li2wyvij.png 8ixedti9.gif  Thanks again. 

Edited by Seerose
  • Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png