Seerose

Seerose's Gallery - Different types of plugin -2017

Seerose    1,907

Lovely image with the box. Very nice HNY card too. Hope the new year brings much happiness to all   :D

Dear barbieq25!  <3 

Yes, HNY, just as. I hoppe so. Thank you... 

barbieq25    668

Lovely new additions! The last one is simple but really effective! The line draws the viewer in on the left & meanders around to the centre waterlily. 

Seerose    1,907

Lovely new additions! The last one is simple but really effective! The line draws the viewer in on the left & meanders around to the centre waterlily. 

barbieq25; many many Thanks... wt7suwk6.gif

Edited by Seerose

HELEN    335

Seerose, the video was actually done by Yellowman. A HUGE shoutout of many thanks to him. I love your outcomes. It's so nice to see such colorful works. I'm a color-crazed person. :)

Seerose    1,907

Dear barbieq25 and HELEN!  <3  Many many thanks!

Great video, Seerose has been thanked by "Yellowman"... <3 
Edited by Seerose

HELEN    335

I like these two latest additions very much. The colors (pink and purple) are the types of colors I go for when I illustrate children's books because it gives a happy feeling to the book, in my opinion. And same thing here. It's all so beautiful.

Seerose    1,907

I like these two latest additions very much. The colors (pink and purple) are the types of colors I go for when I illustrate children's books because it gives a happy feeling to the book, in my opinion. And same thing here. It's all so beautiful.

Aw Seerose, so pretty!

Dear HELLEN and barbieq25!

Free time activity  :)  I try to learn me. Thank you so much! wt7suwk6.gif

hvtqacsi.png

Edited by Seerose

Pixey    1,952

What a stunnig gallery you have Seerose.  Your piece are so fluid and transparent and I love your colour choices. A feast for my eyes wink.gif   

Seerose    1,907

What a stunnig gallery you have Seerose.  Your piece are so fluid and transparent and I love your colour choices. A feast for my eyes wink.gif   

Pixey! Thank you for saying those nice things.

Seerose, they are both very beautiful & I could not choose between the two :D

Dear barbieq25! Thank you for your positive feedback.

Edited by Seerose

Seerose    1,907

Lovely new images Seerose. I like what you did with the vase.

Dear barbieg25; Thank you for the replies.

HELEN    335

When I first started using Paint.NET, I saw this vase online in a PS tutorial and I really wanted to recreate, but I didn't have enough experience to recreate it. It's amazing to see you make one and it's so beautiful. All your work is so wonderful.

Seerose    1,907

When I first started using Paint.NET, I saw this vase online in a PS tutorial and I really wanted to recreate, but I didn't have enough experience to recreate it. It's amazing to see you make one and it's so beautiful. All your work is so wonderful.

Dear Helen! Thank you for the complement.I was very happy for your comment. wt7suwk6.gif