How to Install Plugins ×

'Scribble' - new plugin (15th Nov 2013)

Red ochre

Ace plugin my friend :star:

I'm reposting this image from the Development thread because I just like this effect so much. I zombiefied President Obama then Scribbled him. B)

yhsjjie-163.png

LOL moment - Background color > Red ochre :lol:

• Upvote 3

Nice work E.E.R - with the lines that long it gives an effect that reminds me of paint over a coarse priming layer. Interesting - I like it - thanks for posting.

Nice one TR - Looks good! - thanks for posting (and for the moral support - even the reseed button works now!).

Thanks BBQ and NN79 - I hope you have fun with it - thanks for the support.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I just had to try before the weekend. A great plugin.  :D

Scribble_zpsc51df06c.jpg

Changed the following :  Foreground colour - Dark source image.  Rep count - 72.00.  Humanize - 0.36. The rest default.
  • Upvote 2

ZXCBOoZ.png

This looks like fun.All these great new plug-ins(cobweb as well ) and no time to play with them. Hope to have some time soon,this looks like another cracker, cheers for the share.

Sorry,I meant to say nice examples EER,TR and NN79.

Edited by dug

NN79 - Stockholm looks good - thanks for posting including the settings!
Scribble gives different results depending on the size of the start image because the 'trails' are always thin - try experimenting with the start image at different sizes.
I hope you're enjoying life back in Sweden.

Dug - Hope you have fun with it - thanks for the thanks.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

This is great, Thanks for making it RedOchre :)

example_zps9da5c9c8.png

(Background)
Gradients Galore Moveable. 
(Scribble settings)
Preset style - Scratch board.  Background colour - Black.  Foreground colour - Light source image.
Rep count - 26.00.  Humanize - 1.00
(Text - Bumbastika size 96)  object edge / clipwarp  
(Scribble settings for text)  
Preset style - scratch board.  Background colour - Source image.  Foreground colour - Very light source image.  
Rep count - 136.00.  Finished off with an object edge /  clipwarped frame.
  • Upvote 2

swIFX9v.png

This is a very handy plug in with some great uses. I came up with this one.

calaispark_zps9865d136.png

The settings were as follows:

preset style - scratch board.  background- source image,  foreground - light source image,  rep count 114.00, length multiplier - 12.00
cross-hatching - 0.20, frequency by tone - -0.35,  angle of lightest tone - 160.00,  humanize - 0.70, blur / trail - 0.50.

Nice pictures here from EER, TechnoRobbo, Nitenurse and Sasha too. 
  • Upvote 2

HFuQlot.png

Hi Sasha,
I hadn't thought of using on it text like that - it looks good!. Thanks for posting with the instructions - great to see you making such good use of my other plugins too. ;)

Mottoman - Another good result and many thanks for including the settings used.

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Everyone has some really good examples of this plugin. Great images from all.  :)

Sasha & Mottoman, I will have to try the settings you have listed, they may come in handy. Thanks for the share.

ZXCBOoZ.png

This is a very handy plug in with some great uses. I came up with this one.

calaispark_zps9865d136.png

The settings were as follows:

preset style - scratch board.  background- source image,  foreground - light source image,  rep count 114.00, length multiplier - 12.00
cross-hatching - 0.20, frequency by tone - -0.35,  angle of lightest tone - 160.00,  humanize - 0.70, blur / trail - 0.50.

Nice pictures here from EER, TechnoRobbo, Nitenurse and Sasha too. 

thank you Mottoman - looks great - special thanks for adding the settings :smile:

• 2 months later...

Not really sure if this is user error on my part, but this is the first post where I've had a problem... I can't find the download link.  I see where it says "here's the .dll" but there's nothing to click on?

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
Removed superfluous quotation

Moderators Announcement.

@Red ochre has decided to leave the Paint.NET forum.  He has made this decision independently.

Unfortunately Red Ochre has decided to remove his plugins as well as his presence.  That's a sad loss for all of us on both counts.

Missing the plugin, this thread has become a source of confusion for users looking for the download.  I'm going to lock the thread and wish really hard that Red Ochre returns.

It is my pleasure to announce that Scribble has been restored. :happeh:

With his permission I have also restored @Red ochre's other plugins.

:mrviolet:

• 2 years later...

Thanks Red ochre,

I do not know why I had not seen this effect before. This is a combination of Scribble and Furblur effects followed by Dents and color adjustments.

folkeston-harbour-4ff810c.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...