Anyone for Hosting ?

DrewDale

Due to some changes in my pattern of work, I will from this week be unable to continue as the host of the Sig of the Week comp.

If anyone would like to nominate someone (or themselves) to continue this comp, feel free. :)

The new host can gladly copy / paste the rules (and banner if they wish to)

The next host would have to contact one of the staff on here to get the proper permissions to do so.

I would like to thank all who have entered / voted / supported this comp while I have been running it.  :trophy:

I do hope to take part in future comps, but I will be sometimes times away from the PC. I also hope that the comp is run for a long time to come.

Cheers.. B)

BREtKQW.png

Sad to hear that Drew :(  Thank you for your support for this competition and the forum users.

If anyone wishes to step up - please do so now.

• Upvote 2

You're a good man Welshblue!

You're a good man Welshblue!

No he's not. He's terrible. I've been....watching him. >_>

• Upvote 1

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I'll try to get the comp up and running Sunday evening 8 p.m (GMT+1 (New host, new time calculations :S))

1 week submissions, 1 week voting and so on.

I hope I can make a good job out of it! The first week I'll choose the theme myself, then it'll go on as you're used to.

Edited by chimay12321
ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

Sorry to lose @Drewdale. Thanks for your time doing the hosting and you did it so well hug.gif     Good luck on your tour - which sounds like fun.

Thank you @Chimay for stepping up - you are a trouper - good on you, and hope all goes well.  I'm sure all on here will be patient and helpful too thumbsup.gif  

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you DrewDale & all the best for you future projects. I hope you have the greatest time :D

Chimay, thank you for taking on this role. :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012