KarasuFate's Showcase

KarasuFate

All of these look really beautiful and well-thought out. Now, my challenge to you is can you create something slightly different? Maybe something bigger? You see how you have in the "Lost Forest" sig a background and such amazingness going on in the background? Like the glowing design mixed with a darker color? What if you made THAT as a wallpaper without any characters in the front? 

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Not bad. I recommend putting some more detail into the background. You should also experiment with borders.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

All of these look really beautiful and well-thought out. Now, my challenge to you is can you create something slightly different? Maybe something bigger and other than sigs? 

I remember when you challenged me to make something other than a sig. I ended up making a wallpaper for you. :P

Remember this: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/DarkShock91/Album%204/StarrySky.jpg

*this was about 4 years ago

Edited by DarkShock

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

All of these look really beautiful and well-thought out. Now, my challenge to you is can you create something slightly different? Maybe something bigger? You see how you have in the "Lost Forest" sig a background and such amazingness going on in the background? Like the glowing design mixed with a darker color? What if you made THAT as a wallpaper without any characters in the front? 

Currently I'm still working on strengthening the points I have been working with now. Hence I've been doing manly signatures, because doing a custom background//wallpaper would require a bit more time and understanding of things. And for me to do a background I'm weird on the pixels I do things. Like right now I'm running a 1920x1080 res monitor. So the background I'd be making would be 1920x1080 lol. Quite a large image. But I may give it a shot some time this week, but for now I want to work on mixing things together making an image of a character blend with a premade background with the colors blended and such. I want it all to look smexi :D

I look forward to seeing more of your work. Your ideas are nice. 

I have a lot of friends that do GFX "Personally and Professionally". And its been something I wanted to get into for some time. I was thinking of getting CS6 Master Collection after I get my new PC built. But the new software won't be for awhile after the PC build seeing that its gonna be around 2K or 3K. Its gonna be a high end gaming PC, but also be able to handle heavy loads of different applications, such as I'm gonna get into video editing, more advanced photo editing. And get into an old hobby of mine which was audio production. I used to have a copy of FL Studio, but lost everything with my last PC V_V and support never helped me with anything either.

I'm getting 3 Gaming based Monitors, and one touch screen monitor for photo editing and production. Because if your able to use a touch screen, your stuff can come out a lot more smooth like. Rather than needing to fight with a mouse and possible spikes with your mouse's DPI. But also I'm gonna be getting a Graphic Tablet as well for more in depth graphic and photo editing & production. Right now I got my eye on some professional grade photo creation software. Stuff that game designers use, which I'd love to be able to create something original and new. Never thought of before and such. And I can get said piece of software off of steam for $50, since its still in beta testing. And it looks promising too :D.

My Video Editing will consist of Sony Vegas and other goodies that adobe has with the CS6 Master Collection. But of course I'll continue to be using Paint Net, because of how simple and easy it is. The layout overall is great and is quite easy for almost anyone to pick up and start down a long and quite fun road of graphical work. Even it its not something they want to do as a profession. I can always be great to let some steam off and have fun with making something to be proud of :D.

Yeah, most definitely use the higher-end software because you'll have experience in those areas as companies look for people with those specifications. And graphic tablets are great to have--much easier to use than the mouse especially if you're drawing. 

I know that you can create wonderful work as I've seen it already. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Yeah, most definitely use the higher-end software because you'll have experience in those areas as companies look for people with those specifications. And graphic tablets are great to have--much easier to use than the mouse especially if you're drawing. 

I know that you can create wonderful work as I've seen it already. :)

Yea, and the funny thing is. This all is just for fun. I'm not trying to make a portfolio or anything for a job. My field is more PC Hardware and Gaming lol. I just do media based things for fun, because I get an end result that I can be proud of. And I learn many new skill sets that can be used in everyday things. Such as color blending could be put with the kind of clothing I'd wear. Find something that matches together, and having a Graphical understanding of blending colors and what not. I can then chose the better pair of clothes that blend and look great. Rather than wearing say all blue and have red shoes. That just drives me up the wall lol. Especially people that spend $400 on a pair of shoes that will be well no more in a year lol. 

• Upvote 1

Updated, I actually went out and got some C4D packs. I did want to make the text look much more nice. But I didn't have really any Alpha Mask plugins and I didn't want to restart from scratch just, because I didn't have the plugin. I feel it looks a lot nicer especially with some of the C4Ds put to use :D

Akira,The Fallen Crow and now KarasuFate. (totally confused  :smile: ) I did say in one of your threads nice work and cool start to your gallery,I still mean it.

Glad to see you have met up with DarkShock he'll keep you on the right path.

Well the Akria account was a misspelled name. Then I lost the info for TheFallenCrow =P and now I'm using my Gamer name :D. And yesh DarkShock has been quite useful <3

Maybe I could refer you to this tutorial: http://dawnstormgraphics.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/zenronguide.jpg

It's a full-scaled tut about sig making and many things are probably already known to you, but there'll be lots of things to learn from it.

I like your sigs, but so far (just as mine!!!), they're a bit 'floating head/render syndrome'. You should try to do something more with depth in you sigs, IMO that's the hardest part of sig making.

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

I checked out a few tuts and did a bit more playing around with canvas sizes and other such things and came out with my next line of sigs being 500x250. Which gives me a lot more room for improvement. Especially on my FHS (Floating Head Syndrome). But I think this one works a lot better with the C4Ds and blending of colors. Of course I just played with the hues, but it all came out quite well in my opinion.

ShadowSoldier_zps39ea162b.png

Love the focal point. Well done!

Thanks :) I'm really trying to do my best with new things. Only if I actually did something in my Graphic Design class my senior year lol. Seeing that I just graduated, but yea I was lazy and arrogant to no return lol. And only if I applied myself, I probably would be a lot better by now and the stuff I'm doing now with just be greatly improved. But eh oh well, we all gotta fall in love with it one way or another. And I just don't like be taught in the traditional way =P

Here's my official logo :D I played around with Paint Net a lot more and was able to find a great font and get a good mix going. Of course it'll look a lot better on different piece I make. But now I can use it like a watermark to scare off those arses that rip other people's work >_<

Logo_zpsbea470dd.png