Akria's Showcase

Akria

Show_zps5a60fdfb.png

Hey what's up everyone, I'm Akira. Its a pleasure to meet you, and I'd like to thank you for visiting my showcase. I'm still a bit new to using "Paint Net", but I feel pretty satisfied with the things I've created so far. I manly do signatures, some avatars, and every so often banners. I've been working with different things trying to build up new and better skill sets, so that the quality of my pieces are much better. So far I feel they're just mediocre, and there's a lot of room for improvement. I'd like it if you gave me some feedback in the replies below, it'd help me understand what I should be working on more. But without any further ado, let's get to making more graphical pieces.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions. Please feel free to ask either in a reply to this thread or PM me. I'll gladly answer any and all things asked.

400x100 Signatures:

Rawr_zpsc481889e.pngAkria_zps1077dbd7.pngLovers_zps42151243.png14C0tori_zps3f5d40af.pngFinalFantasy_zps35509e90.pngChristmas_zps8d188b32.png

Lore_zps20fceb6b.pngBigGuns_zpsf1dd6fd2.pngBlueShooter_zps5ad33628.png

Edited by Akria

Hi Arika.

You have some very nice renders here. I love the one on the top right, the eye colour is really nice. Lightning final fantasy is also a fave. A nice start and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Welcome to the forum too :)

swIFX9v.png

Hi Arika.

You have some very nice renders here. I love the one on the top right, the eye colour is really nice. Lightning final fantasy is also a fave. A nice start and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Welcome to the forum too :)

Thanks Sashwilko :D I have a lot of friends from various anime based sites that do rendering and some of my friends have photoshop and are amazed with the quality of work I put into each image.

Top Renders Akira. Real nice use of colours and soft focus. Great start to your gallery. - A welcome to the forums from me too B)

Hope to see you in the competitions some time too :)

BREtKQW.png

Awesome sigs! I must know where you got that render of Lightning! :D I'd like to see more of your work. It would be great to see you stick around. I also have a thing for render signatures.

Welcome to the forums!

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Awesome sigs! I must know where you got that render of Lightning! :D I'd like to see more of your work. It would be great to see you stick around. I also have a thing for render signatures.

Welcome to the forums!

I got the render of lightning from "AnimeRender.com" you need a minimum of 25 posts or pay your way for Premium Membership in order to obtain the renders. Its a great community of people and we have a fantastic time screwing around and teaching one another new things :D

Edited by Akria

Update 10/20/13:

I've updated the first post with all my current pieces I've done, and added a heading banner and a brief introduction. I'll be adding more pieces as I make them. 

Just curious. Is your name Arika or Akria? Your banner has a different name than your username.

Edited by DarkShock

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Just curious. Is your name Akira or Akria? Your banner has a different name than your username.

&lt;No cursing.&gt; I put my username in wrong >_< Its Akira. I don't pay attention sometimes

Couldn't find an option to edit your username for you. Maybe pyrochild can find you a solution if you beg nicely enough.

Very nice render sigs, by the way. I love how well the backgrounds match the styles of the renders (especially the fourth one!).

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Couldn't find an option to edit your username for you. Maybe pyrochild can find you a solution if you beg nicely enough.

Very nice render sigs, by the way. I love how well the backgrounds match the styles of the renders (especially the fourth one!).

I message one of the admins, and the reply I got was well... Not very custom service feel lol. It was you only have 7 posts, make a new account and stop using the one one lol