Johnnysdream:new.dec 7th 2018....

johnnysdream

Thank you.Lol,I was thinking the same thing Cc4FuzzyHuggles.I think I will do a plane and a boat next.

@ScifiGirl,always nice to see a new member and a fellow scifi fan at that.Thank you very much for the compliment!

Thank you very much Goonfella and Red ochre!The absinthe bottle idea came from ....I cant remember.Pixey?I seen her do this bottle(very close to it)in the wine vendor contest and I followed a tutorial she left a link for.I owe it to her in a way.For some reason,I had more fun making it than anything else ive done.@Red ochre,by my own research,the drink is changed by law so that you cant achieve that euphoric feeling that you hear about in the U.S.The best bet is to order it online from Europe.I spent 80 bucks on a bottle here in the U.S and it tasted exactly like black liquorice with rubbing alcohol.

Oh My Word - what beautiful new images since I visited your page.  You have such clear results .... keep up the great work.

So glad you found that tute on the bottle uselful.  I really enjoyed doing it and am glad someone else found it fun too.

I've been off Absynth for many years now :D together with Ouzo (Greek) both gave me the worst hangovers of my life!

You have not entered the Space comp yet .......... it's just up your street and hope to see your entry soon :lightning:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes - Absynthe makes the heart grow fonder! :D

The stuff I bought was around 50% by volume and contained 'wormwood' - that's what they banned in France about a 100 years ago - I made the bottle last over a year - it stripped the skin of the inside of my mouth!!! :(

Anyway, interesting images - look forward to the next batch. ;)

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 8 months later...

Good work on the seascapes! - 2nd one reminds me a little of Roger Dean (Yes album covers)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Dean_%28artist%29

Agree with Helen - good to see you posting more - you have talent. ;)

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

@Helen and Red Ochre,thank you very much for th ekind words.I looked at that link you left.Man that guy is talented!Love his work.

• Upvote 1

@johnnysdream! They're beautiful, (dream) I wish that I so what can. Thank you.  :pizza:  :mtdew:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...