How to Install Plugins ×

FurBlur - Update 30th July 2014

Red ochre

This is so cool B)

Just look at what yellowman has gone and done!

Red Ochre, This is so cool, it gives good hope to bald guys like me :)

hopeoneday_zps82695d46.png

• Upvote 2

Red Ochre, Very good examples above.

First image done with first plugin version.

th_AmericanGothicFurblur.png*th_Destination.png*th_PipeCleanerMonster.png

Edited by doughty
  • Upvote 1

SloppySig.png

Top work from Yellowman, doughty & Welshblue - very creative stuff B)  I will drop the two I posted in the developer thread here.

Fircraft -

test.jpg

Hairy target -

target1_zps1706461f.png

A top class plugin with so much fun to be had. Cheers Red.  :beer:

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

Intersting results here. "Fircraft" :lol: great. Obama meets Phil Lynott really creative Welshblue  :) cute little worm doughty, and I think EER needs a comb yellowman, nice work.

Here is one I made using a combination of furblur and zoom blur and by duplicating the colour layer then changing the colours on it.

abstract_zps8c050fdb.png

Edited by Oceana
  • Upvote 3

Y7O8WRy.png

Good uses from everyone, (Oceana - that is really creative, well done) I can see there will be tough competition for plugin of the year this time around. So addictive and great fun to use. Kudos for the making Red & Null.

Have this on me for your work :)

firbluridea_zps8a0efee9.png

• Upvote 2

ZXCBOoZ.png

Works fine for me too but I lost my cursor & had to do a reboot. Mind you my pc's video has had some issues for a while too.

NN, that is funny! Love it.

Great outcome from Oceana.

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks barbieq - I'm not sure how many people would get that meaning on the glass :lol:

@Welshblue - I'm sure your turning blonde and not bald :lol: 

ZXCBOoZ.png

Actually, it was NOT a stupid question because I liked the outcome from it & I will be having a play with that again. So thanks Welshy :D

NN, you could be right there but I sure do. Not that I ever need it :P

Edited by barbieq25
Didn't see NN's post before I posted.
  • Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Top outcomes from Oceana & nitenurse. I always need a hair of the dog. Thanks for the idea too Welshblue, I never thought of using it with curly lines, will play around with that for sure.
I had to try it out - a voice in my head was saying "no way" but pdn was saying "go for it"  And it works too :D

cwfb.png

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

Aaaah - too many people to thank - you're posting fasting than I can type!

TR - Thanks for the support on this one and brilliant images too!

BB - Thanks - it started life in codelab!

EER - Thanks for all the VS tips and encouragement too.

doughty - glad you reposted the prevoius 2 and the furryworm is great!

BBQ - hope you are getting decent results now.

WB - love the Obama one!

Drew' - Thanks for reposting Fircraft and hairy target and adding the clipwarped one too.

Oceana - That's given me vertigo!

NN - Cheers - you know me too well!

Should be ok to use on layer after 'Curly Line' - If using Furblur repeatedly on the same object layer you may need to lower the 'Start object transparency' slider a little. That's because it is a blur and mixes the opaque object with the transparent surrounding pixels.

To all - many thanks all who tested and have reposted or added new examples. Glad you seem to be having fun with it and many thanks to Null54 for getting it to work!

• Upvote 2

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Yes, thank you Red Ochre! 

Created this with the Flur Blur & Curly lines - thanks to the unsung heroes - the plugin writers & tute writers too :D

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/248/f/c/hearts_by_barbieq25-d6l78a4.png">http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/248/f/c/hearts_by_barbieq25-d6l78a4.png

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Thanks to @WB I just discovered this new plug-in of yours.  How clever are you?  Just now PDN will crash with all of these amazing P-I'ings that you create.  I was so tempted to use it on an animal, but resisted :smile: .

ice_zpsc3563fc9.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Daniels - please do - I find simply 'playing' with plugins the best way to learn and discover new techniques.

EER - I should nominate that to the Galeria (but there could be copyright issues) - it does make me chuckle!

YM - stunning! - great use of the plugin and the image itself is a pleasure - great colours & textures!

Dug - looking forward to seeing what surreal uses you find for it.

Pixey - That looks great! - original use of Furblur for the icicles. 'Clever' - I wish! (Null54 is the clever one for getting it working).

Helen - you can hug me anytime! - looking forward to seeing your results - perhaps some candyfloss trees for your candy house?

Good to see what you're all creating. :)

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg