How to Install Plugins ×

Imgur Uploader

JoZ1

Description:

This is just a simple plugin for uploading images to imgur.com. It returns the following data:

• Link to imgur page;
  • Direct link;
  • HTML code for displaying the image;
  • BBCode;
  • Linked BBCode;
  • Deletion link.

Imgur Uploader is a multithreaded plugin, written in C# (.NET Framework v4.0). It uses the Imgur API v3.

The plugin should be placed in the Effects-folder. There is no need for an imgur account, the images are uploaded 'anonymously'.

Imgur Uploader only uploads the current layer to imgur.com. I may change that in a future version.

Virus Total: 0/47

https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/46d9877fcacd65cfb45592b8814e3bc46fcd4ab3bb86ab1236487fb59713dd45/analysis/1373446106/

Screenshots:

x6viOOe.png

As you can see, the image is succesfully uploaded:

J7SI1jL.png

EDIT: Version 1.1
A preview window has been added:

N5qYA46.png

UPDATE: Version 1.4, now compatible with PDN v4 !

Download link >> ImgurUploader.zip

• Upvote 2

I don't use Imgur so I'm not sure where you set your account parameters?

Please edit the first post and add more info:

A description where the plugin should be placed and how to call it.

Does it handle the whole image or just the current layer?

A short readme in the zip would be nice.

Do not misunderstand me but I would need more information to install a plugin from an unknown source.

midoras signature.gif

Please edit the first post and add more info:

A description where the plugin should be placed and how to call it.

Does it handle the whole image or just the current layer?

A short readme in the zip would be nice.

Do not misunderstand me but I would need more information to install a plugin from an unknown source.

Done! Thanks for the feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Please replace the OK button with a Close button (hotkey C) and make it close when the Esc key is pressed. That would be very helpful!  :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Please replace the OK button with a Close button (hotkey C) and make it close when the Esc key is pressed. That would be very helpful!  :smile:

Done!

Edited by JoZ1

• 3 months later...

Great job on the plugin. If you were ever thinking of adding the ability to upload to user accounts on imgur then add me as an interested party! :)

The plugin should be placed in the Effects-folder. There is no need for an imgur account, the images are uploaded 'anonymously'.

Imgur Uploader only uploads the current layer to imgur.com. I may change that in a future version.

• Upvote 1

“There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those that understand binary and those that do not.”

–- anonymous computer geek

01100100 01100001 01101101 01110101 01101110 01111010 01111001

• 3 weeks later...

Great job on the plugin. If you were ever thinking of adding the ability to upload to user accounts on imgur then add me as an interested party! :)

I'm sorry for the late response (I didn't receive a notification mail.. ?)

Implementing the ability of uploading to user accounts may actually be a good idea, maybe I'll look into that.   :)

Edited by JoZ1

I'm sorry for the late response (I didn't receive a notification mail.. ?)

Unless you subscribe to a thread, you won't get one.

• Upvote 2

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 6 months later...

Hi JoZ1 - I wonder if you will be updating this amazing plugin for v4?  I've just moved over to v4 and it's not working. This will be sorely missed, as I've used this plugin a lot.  Do hope something can be done ththPrettyPleaseCherry.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi JoZ1 - I wonder if you will be updating this amazing plugin for v4?  I've just moved over to v4 and it's not working. This will be sorely missed, as I've used this plugin a lot.  Do hope something can be done ththPrettyPleaseCherry.gif

Hiya Pixey :) The author of this plugin has not logged in since December 4. 2013. I would think he has now left the building :D

Really cute new sig you have there by the way :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

Hiya Pixey :) The author of this plugin has not logged in since December 4. 2013. I would think he has now left the building :D

Really cute new sig you have there by the way :)

Why thank you on both accounts :)  I know that sometimes folks leave for a while, but often stop by sometimes - there's always hope.

In post #9 JoZ1 says they are not recieving email notifications for this thread - perhaps it would be worth private messaging him/her/them?.

Yup, will give that a go, thanks so much @Red :D

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Yup, I'm sorry, I didn't get any mail. I hope I do now by following this topic (again).

I'm planning on fixing this for you, I'll update you guys in this topic! Thanks for letting me know ;)

Edit: Fixed

Edited by JoZ1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the update joZ1. I'll take this plugin off the list of incompatibles later today.

• 2 weeks later...

On the screenshot of this plugin, which one of the codes provided by imgr would I need to Copy / Paste so that it's a thumbnail on this forum, but when someone clicks on it, takes them to the full size image ?  

BREtKQW.png

Hi Drew,
You should be ok to copy the code in the 'BBcode' box.
Then when in the forum editor click on the code switch (top left) and paste.
 - Then manually change 'IMG' to 'thumb' in the start and end tags of the code. keep the '/'.

If not sure, use the forum's 'more reply options' box (lower right) and preview the post. You should have a clickable thumbnail that links back to the full-size image.

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 2 months later...

I'd very much love the ability to upload to my account. It would help a lot for keeping track of my uploads and I wouldn't need to keep deletion links.