How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Distort This! - Plugin V2.7.5 (Mar 6th, 2016)

TechnoRobbo

TechnoRobbo!  <3

This is a awesome plugin, good job! Many thanks for your hard work.

czaxvy38.png

John Lennon Wall/Prague-Czech Republic/2013

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

DistortThis! 2.6.3 Pre-release

Forced Perspective works by assuming that the short edge of the target polygon is closer to the vanishing point and the longer edge is closer to the viewer.

Sometimes this may not be the case so 2.6.3 introduces the ability to adjust the amount of forced perspective to compensate..

I'm still bug hunting so it may be week or so before I post it as a full release.

DistortThis.zip

Edited by TechnoRobbo

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Skull,

DistortThis!, especially 2.6.3 aspires to be a plugin like PS's Vanishing Point (NiteNurse set me on that path).

I can try and make a multi-point option, I just have to get that math stuff down. Do you mean more perimeter control points,pulling in all directions?

Version 2.6.3 is ready for download

Edited by TechnoRobbo
  • Upvote 1

TRsSig.png?raw=1

Yes,there are 4 now,maybe an option to make it 8 instead of 4 or even 16 instead of 4. A multi control point option would still give you the choice to use 4 and get the vanishing point effect. Having more control points would give you many more choices of things to do with it. It is already a great plugin as they all are and I admire the work you put into them. I have no idea how to make these plugins so my idea might be a boatload of work or impossible to do. I know how you like challenges so I am just throwing it out there. Don't overload yourself just for me.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

• 5 months later...

Hi TR,

It is a great plugin, one of my favorite.
Can you add a feature for horizontal or vertical symmetric positioning of handles. :)

Rl7un0O.png

Hi TR,

I use this plugin. It has four handles. All of the four handles need to be set manually. But sometimes i need to set handles symmetrically along the canvas, like this....

IvoaXrw.png

Here a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h are distances with edges. This is the case of vertically symmetric positioning. Since the size of User interface of Plugin doesn't resize like other windows, it is hard to maintain the exact distances from the edges. Arbitrary positioning of handles is very useful but sometime i want them to be aligned equidistantly. I was looking for a option (or checkbox) that could lock handles such that if we move a handle on left side then corresponding right handle also move symmetrically. 

Same thing goes for horizontal symmetry. 

• Upvote 1

Rl7un0O.png

• 3 weeks later...

I translated into Russian your plug-in. As Russian words are longer English, I have been forced to change the interface. What you will say about it?

I translated into Russian your plug-in. As Russian words are longer English, I have been forced to change the interface. What you will say about it?

As long as it' for your own private use that's fine. Do not distribute any modifications with my name on it. You can use the algorithms as a basis for your own plugin.

TRsSig.png?raw=1

Thank you, very much! Can you to distribute my translate for those who uses Russian version PDN?

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
Attachment removed.

TechnoRobbo asked you not to redistribute modifications.  That includes publishing the source on this forum.  

If you wish to collaborate with TechnoRobbo - please Private Message (PM) him rather than posting in public.

No problem ReMake.  You are forgiven :D

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Dear Technorobbo,

I LOVE your videos and your plugins are incredible. So appreciated. Thank you again for the genuinely awesome videos....thank you to all of you.

It's somewhat touching regarding how so many people dedicate so much time to bringing so much more life to PDN.

Dearest coders, how do I love thee, let me count the ways....

• 3 months later...

Im new in this, I download the both link or the socond one only? BTW it a great mode, i need it becuse photoshop is to hard for me and i like Paint.NET :lol:  :cc:

• 3 weeks later...