Found a program that does batch image changes

I assume the download link is at the bottom above where it says  "supervideoconverterfun.com "  ,am I right?  It's a bit like the PDN download page with some poorly marked imposters and I don't want to make a time consuming mistake,lol. I read the reviews and most have favorable opinions and I have a few friend who could use this,myself included and I just want to be sure. And also thanks for posting this,my friends have tons of tiny pictures from their phones and I am hoping this will do the trick.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

I assume the download link is at the bottom above where it says  "supervideoconverterfun.com "  ,am I right?  It's a bit like the PDN download page with some poorly marked imposters and I don't want to make a time consuming mistake,lol. I read the reviews and most have favorable opinions and I have a few friend who could use this,myself included and I just want to be sure. And also thanks for posting this,my friends have tons of tiny pictures from their phones and I am hoping this will do the trick.

You are very welcome. I keep my eyes out for sharing things that others have a need for. Many have requested being able to change hundreds of images from bmp to png or or others. This program also does a few other things that have been requested. It's a nice tool addition for pdn members.