LeeLaz2008's Gallery

LeeLaz2008

This is my first picture gallery, so I will try my best here!

First, my phone ad!

Phone.png

I'm proud of it! Now, for my water texture:

Water%2BTexture.png

Now for my dancing cheese! :grinneh:

Profile%2BAvatar1.png

Now, MAH SMILEH! :biggrin:

%253D3.png

it's kind of big. :blank:

Now, my improved paint.net logo (my sig)

My%2BBanner.png

This one wasn't really made in Paint.net. I made it before I knew about Paint.net. But I like it! Fire Puffle! :fire::aagh::fire:

Fire%2BPuffle.png

I also made a happy box. :dummy:

Happy%2BBox.png

planet go BOOM! :kitteh:

EPIC...%2BEXPLODING...%2BPLANET%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521.png

Here is my sketchy waterfall :water: (cannot take all the credit for this either)

Epic+Waterfall.png

Please leave feedback on how I did! :bertie:

Edited by LeeLaz2008

Your work is pretty cool. Your phone ad and water texture are very well-done. Keep up the great work. I look forward seeing more of your work.

Wow, thanks. bubblerevolution.toof.png I worked hard on them. But I can't take all the credit for the water texture. Mayor_McSteeze created a tutorial for it. I just added a bit of something to it... I think. I also think that the blue-eating-green thing is kind of like my sig. It's always there, whether it's appropriate or not! bubblerevolution.munch.pngbubblerevolution.noes.png

Very nice blue texture too. On a larger scale it would make a great wallpaper.

The blue/green thing...doesn't do much for you image. IMHO, childish, lose it.

The phone add is nicely done but I am not keen on the font. Doing tutes is a great way of gaining experience & ideas. Hope to see more from you.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Very nice blue texture too. On a larger scale it would make a great wallpaper.

The blue/green thing...doesn't do much for you image. IMHO, childish, lose it.

The phone add is nicely done but I am not keen on the font. Doing tutes is a great way of gaining experience & ideas. Hope to see more from you.

Thank you for your feedback! I'm a bit of a newbie, but I'm trying by best! You seem like a knowledgeable member, any ideas why my Profile Avatar is never accepted, even when it's only 10x10?

I try to help out where I can. A lot of help was given to me in the early days.

For your avatar the file type must be a .jpg, .jpeg. .gif or .png & no more than a total of 64kb & no more than 120 x 160 pixels in size. So check the file type. Check the dimensions & check the total file size. Photos are disabled for the profile but you can add one as an avatar.

Hope this helps.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I try to help out where I can. A lot of help was given to me in the early days.

For your avatar the file type must be a .jpg, .jpeg. .gif or .png & no more than a total of 64kb & no more than 120 x 160 pixels in size. So check the file type. Check the dimensions & check the total file size. Photos are disabled for the profile but you can add one as an avatar.

Hope this helps.

Oh, dang it, I meant the photo. I have an avatar, not a photo. Why are the photos disabled?

There was a thread on this somewhere a while back. The short & easy answer is "because, that's why". :D I think it has something to do with server space. It really isn't that important. You can make your avvie a photo if you want to have a photo.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

There was a thread on this somewhere a while back. The short & easy answer is "because, that's why". :D I think it has something to do with server space. It really isn't that important. You can make your avvie a photo if you want to have a photo.

Idk how to. And, also, how do you have a photo?

I believe I was the topic starter of this specific thread. Maybe I can go find it.

Because she's lovely bubblerevolution.greengrin.png

And she posted her profile picture before the option was changed/ revoked.

Awesome water texture boltbait.mrgreen.png

bubblerevolution.happeh.pngTy! I worked hard on that. 5 whole minutes! bubblerevolution.evillaugh.png Anyway, thanks 4 the info. bubblerevolution.biggrin.png I just hope that they bring it back up. bubblerevolution.kitteh.png I'm tired of the profile silhouette! bubblerevolution.tardclassic.png I like to put emotes. bubblerevolution.grinneh.png Notice how those were all rainbow-ized. Now, can I get some feedback on the following end-er? -LeeLaz2008.net :foaf:

I have designers block. pdn35icons.GradientToolIcon.png No, not that type of block. bubblerevolution.unimpressed.png

LMAO - Quick, call the Fashion Police!!!

But seriously, look around some of the other galleries and simply let your mind wander. You'll think of something!

And I love your smiley - It somehow reminded me of this:

pringles.jpg

Edited by jim100361
  • Upvote 1

LMAO - Quick, call the Fashion Police!!!

But seriously, look around some of the other galleries and simply let your mind wander. You'll think of something!

My mind wanders forever on here Jim. So many great creations. I just hope one day my stuff will be admired :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It looks like someone accidentally merged the two galleries...I swear it wasn't me! D:

EDIT: split the two galleries for you

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 2 weeks later...