Beta0

A Gallery (Testing an effect)

HELEN    335

Wow. Those are really great abstracts. You can draw pretty well, too. I'd love to see more of your digital paintings. You can draw, I see. ;)

Beta0    61

Wow. Those are really great abstracts. You can draw pretty well, too. I'd love to see more of your digital paintings. You can draw, I see. ;)

Thanks. And there will be more of them. :]

Thanks. ^^

Yeah. Changing the fill settings for the paint bucket tool, and using rotate/zoom and the perspective plugin can help. Also, noise, median, edge detect, emboss and sharpen are a few good plugins to make those textures look realistic. As well as using different layer blending modes.

Beta0    61

Well, who'd have thought! They are so good they look like photos.

Care to write a tute on them?

I'm not sure. :S I better check if there's already a tutorial about this.

dug    84

So much cool and different textures,well done. I agree with what BBQ. and Welshy say, but like Helen I would like to see more digital painting your style looks very interesting.

Beta0    61

So much cool and different textures,well done. I agree with what BBQ. and Welshy say, but like Helen I would like to see more digital painting your style looks very interesting.

Thanks. I will make more. :]

Beta0    61

I really like "Downfall" (if that's what you want to call it). The text is very vibrant and relaxing at the same time.

Yes. That's the name of the pic. :]

Curious... I never thought about relaxation when I made it. *shrugs* Thanks for the feedback. ^^

Daniels    129

College... Heavy work... *nods*

I know that feeling..... Anyway, I like the new additions. I think the blob is my favorite. Very simple, but still with a good deal of detail. It kinda looks like a macrophage :) The bird is really cool too.

HELEN    335

I really like the drawn effect-like shapes. The colors are beautiful and the drawings are very simple. 

You added a nice collection of creative images right below those shapes. The bird is quite nice, too!

dug    84

Some excellent new techniques ( quite grungy ) with just the right colour combinations. I love how creamy-silky you have got the twist piece. Cool work, keep it up.

Beta0    61

I know that feeling..... Anyway, I like the new additions. I think the blob is my favorite. Very simple, but still with a good deal of detail. It kinda looks like a macrophage :) The bird is really cool too.

*nods*

Macrophage... I heard that term before. Is it related to cells?

Thanks for the feedback. :]

I really like the drawn effect-like shapes. The colors are beautiful and the drawings are very simple.

You added a nice collection of creative images right below those shapes. The bird is quite nice, too!

The Image Umbrella for Pixel Art and MS Paint tutorials were very inspiring. As for the rest, Color Balance is a very useful plugin (except for Downfall since I didn't use it then.)

Thanks for the feedback. ^^

Darn, these are all so good! Love the bird & the rings one the best. Well done!

There's still more to do with PDN. 8]

Some excellent new techniques ( quite grungy ) with just the right colour combinations. I love how creamy-silky you have got the twist piece. Cool work, keep it up.

*scratches head* I may have a thing for a grunge-like outcome. Though I'm not sure if you're writing about the shapes or the other pics. :^

Daniels    129

*nods*

Macrophage... I heard that term before. Is it related to cells?

Yes, it is. It eats foreign objects in the cell. :)

Beta0    61
On 11/2/2013 at 3:55 PM, Daniels said:

Yes, it is. It eats foreign objects in the cell. :)

Then, it's confirmed. :]

Thanks for all the feedback. ^^

Edited by Beta0
Images are in first post

barbieq25    668

Well each one is so different. I do like that pink button. The logo looks pretty good too. Quite distinctive. 

The red fox is so lovely. This one is a real stand out for me. Well done!!

Beta0    61

Well each one is so different. I do like that pink button. The logo looks pretty good too. Quite distinctive. 

The red fox is so lovely. This one is a real stand out for me. Well done!!

Thanks. :]

Thank you. ^^ It's actually a wolf. I guess the red tones make it look like a fox. *scratches head*

barbieq25    668

Thanks. :]

Thank you. ^^ It's actually a wolf. I guess the red tones make it look like a fox. *scratches head*

Well it did kind of confuse me. Thought it was a wolf but had the colours of a fox. Either way it is very cool :D