How to Install Plugins ×

Object Bevel update 1/4/2016 (previously Bevel Object)

Red ochre

I can see some interesting effect with this & Clipwaro in particular. Can hardly wait to try it :D

Many thanks for all your hard work :D Should be a hug smilie here somewhere :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Like the object layer warning screen Red ;)  That'll learn 'em :lol:

Nice one Red Ochre, it gives some more powers to clipwarped text for sure B) I can see many uses. 

life.png

Reason for edit - Changed image for a less rushed version.

Edited by DrewDale

BREtKQW.png

Very nicely done, my friend!

<downloads>

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Nice one Red,Thanks,been looking for something like this.  

The red spheres have me hypnotized,lol.

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Daniels & barbieq25,  Thanks for the support! ;)

EER,
I had to include some way of limiting the number of loops. On a solid layer with the depth slider on zero (using full width), it would have been (approximately) looping out to measure the full diameter of the canvas for every pixel, single threadedly and showing nothing on the progress bar. In the first version I accidently ran it on a solid layer and had to use the task manager to close Pdn!  I wouldn't be too popular if I had released that version, but that would have certainly learned 'em good and proper! :lol:

DrewDale ... great image - makes me think of the summer ... I must go to the seaside this year!
Cool new sig too. B)

Sasha ... wonderfully colourful and I like the slight glow too! :star:

pdnnoob ... cheers mate! ... not too many choices?   ;)   ... I could add some more! :lol:

Sand33P & skullbonz ... hope you're finding it useful.

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

... I could add some more!

WAIT! NOOOoooo...I actually understand this one! :lol:

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Well that's your fault for writing such clear codelab tutorials! :beer: :beer:
- you've created a Monster! (I've just finished reading Frankenstein).

I needed/wanted a bevel effect for objects with choices for the lighting angle. So, having written one, it seemed wrong not to share it?
Bevel selection and the BoltBait pack will always be an essential download, so I don't think you need to worry (yet!).
Besides that you run the award show ( ...and have the keys to the Galleria   :(  ). :lol:

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Right on Red and BoltBait! I used this plug in for the first time while redesigning my site's R-rated logo from scratch. Came out pretty decent as it has to be scaled anywhere from 400px to 80px while not changing the detail as much as possible.

small scale
wireblackrrated120.png

actual image
wireblackrrated600.png

Edited by RFX

RFX5A1.jpg

• 1 year later...

Same here! :lol:

Hello austint30,

I included Bevel object in my plugin pack in the last update (July 2014) - link in my sig below.

Only my most recent ones Facet, Gears etc., the original clipwarp and some 'oldies' should have individual downloads now.

I just haven't got around to updating the text on all the publishing pages yet. :roll:

• Upvote 1

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I combined an HD logo with a leather texture and used your Bevel Object plugin to get this truly awesome effect....

Rtbt4tI.png

Thanks!

• Upvote 3

69unju0.gif

It has to do with the black background and transparent text and shape. It pretty much uses default settings.

ks9ykrL.png

And if you select "keep only bevel colours" you can end up with something like this.

m8oj2d7.jpg

• Upvote 5

69unju0.gif