How to make the Moon || Video Tutorial

Andreas

Hello  :smile:

In this tutorial, I will show you how to make a planet in Paint.net (in this case, the Moon)

The Shape3D plugin is required to finish this tutorial.

It can be downloaded legally from here: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/18968-shape3d-2007-08-24/

This is the final image  :smile:

moonpy.png

The tutorial

Extra
By changing the the primary and secondary color to another color, before you render the clouds, is a good way to make other planets like Mars using a red color  :smile: Edited by Andreas
Removed link to software pirates.

signature2tt.png

I've removed the link you posted.  The reason is that the site you linked to is illegally ripping off plugins against the wishes of the authors.  We call that piracy.

THE ONLY SAFE PLACE TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS IS THIS FORUM (or from links posted on this forum by the plugin author).

• Upvote 1

I've removed the link you posted.  The reason is that the site you linked to is illegally ripping off plugins against the wishes of the authors.  We call that piracy.

THE ONLY SAFE PLACE TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS IS THIS FORUM (or from links posted on this forum by the plugin author).

Oh, I did not know that, I'm sorry. I guess I can link to the legal link? :-)

signature2tt.png

Sure can. Thats how we prefer it to be done ;)

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

interesting! I usually just draw a circle using ellipse and use the cloud effect inside of it. desertwise :smile: also you can then use color if you'd like something more than black and white