Sign in to follow this  
barbieq25

Clipwarp Shiny Text

As always, if you find an error or need some further explanations, please just ask. I would love to see what you all come up with. There are many embellishments to take this a bit further & I would encourage you to try out other text tutes for the sake of learning new ways of working that can be used in conjunction.  

Absolutely beautiful tutorial.

Thank you so much.

lynxster4    908

What a beautiful text effect!

I used Calligrapher font and tweaked a lot of the settings. I realize the tut is a bit old and I didn't have the old Clipwarp. I used ClipwarpNew and really had to play around with it.

I'm pretty happy with the result.

Thanks so much barbieq25!    :mrcyan:

Oh_Happy%20Day_refined_02_sm_zpspp5trigr

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 2

barbieq25    671

Love your outcome Lynxter. Glad you found it useful. Tutes should help you understand how certain plugins work & how to achieve some effects/techniques. I have not re-visited this one to change the setting for the new version of clipwarp. At least 2 of the plugins have changed since I wrote the tute. It is on my very long to-do list :D 

Your outcome is great! The font style works really well too. 

LionsDragon    317

I hope this isn't necromancy...but, I had to try this. I used the effect to make a love note for my husband, although it applies to PDN as well! (Just don't tell him I said that!)

Lovely effect, @barbieq25!

Bw8jGMT.jpg

• Upvote 5

MJW    641
20 hours ago, LionsDragon said:

I hope this isn't necromancy...but, I had to try this.

Nothing to worry about, LionsDragon. Posting to old Tutorial threads isn't necromancy.

11) Don't reply to very old threads. Also known as "reviving" or "resusitating" old/dead threads. Also called "necroposting" (eww). If there has been no discussion in a thread for, say, 3 months ... then it is dead. Do not reply to it -- pretend like it is locked. If you reply to it, then the thread will be immediately locked and your post may be deleted. Please just create a new thread if you have something to say about that subject. However, this rule does not apply to The Overflow, Tutorials, Pictorium, or Plugins sections of the forum.

• Upvote 1