Download for paint.net 2.0?

Vrix

Yes it is.

I'm using Paint.net 3.5.10 and I use ABR all the time?

I'm using abrViewer.NET 1.0.2 on Paint.NET 3.5 and I would have downloaded it from the link that was given to you a few posts back.  

What exactly is happening when you try to download it?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi Vrix - are you familiar with how abrViewer works with Paint.NET?  Have you used it before?  Sorry for the questions, but it could be that you're not using it properly.

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

OK - using abrViewer with Paint.NET requires quite a few 'steps'.  You can't just open Paint.NET and use it directly.

I'll try to simplify the steps and tell you how I use it.

1.  Make sure you downloaded ABR properly and put the icon somewhere easy to find.

2.  Make two new files on your desktop; Custom Brushes & Brushes.

3.  Download your abr brushes from a website like Breezy and put them in your Brushes folder - make sure they are .abr and unzipped.

4   Open abr and click on File then Select Folder.  Browse to the Brushes folder and click on the brushes you want, then press OK.

5.  You should then see it in the left window of ABR .....  Double click on the brushes in the left window and the brushes will pop up in the

main window.  Change the thumbsize, left window, to 500 and then choose Export.  Another window will open and navigate to your Custom Brushes folder that you made and press OK and close ABR. Then the brushes can be uploaded to Paint.NET when you are in the Tools - Custom mini brushes mode.

Hope this helps :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

Alright so I decided to upgrade to .net framework 3.5

I restarted my computer and when I tried to run paint.net, it said that I have the incorrect framework and it links me to where I can download the correct framework (The download link I used).

I'm really sorry that I can't help with the Framework stuff ...... hopefully someone else can help you out with that - good luck :smile: .

30b8T8B.gif

Ok well now I got paint.net working with .net framework 3.5 however now abrviewer is saying that I need 3.5 sp1 or higher to run it and I do have .net framework 3.5 SP1.

Instead of using abrviewer, can't you just use the abr filetype plugin?

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Ok well now I got paint.net working with .net framework 3.5 however now abrviewer is saying that I need 3.5 sp1 or higher to run it and I do have .net framework 3.5 SP1.

The .NET 3.5 SP1 web installer is located here.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

@Pdnnoob

How does it work?

I just downloaded it and it says file it corrupted and when I open it using 7zip, it's just a .dll

Go to "my computer" and find the paint.net directory (in "program files" or "program files (x86)"). In there, there is a folder called "filetypes." Simply move the .dll file to that folder to install it. Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Hi

I had Paint.net before, but after computer crashed, I have to install again...Where I can download from, because I tried from websites, it's full of viruses? My computer is running now 64 bit, is the program is compatible?

Thanks a lot for help!