DrewDale's Images - Updated Dec 26. 2014

DrewDale

Thanks Helen, The way out cafe logo was a little rushed, I may spend more time to make a better one soon. The spheres was a good tut to follow, I'm glad you like the result, thanks for taking the time to pass through and leave a nice comment :)

BREtKQW.png

Thanks Barbieq25. Having just looked back at the image, your right it would have been better to add a curve on the cars, I overlooked that. Major error. 

Hindsight 20/20...I would not call it a major error. As I said, nit-picky :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Here I am scouring your gallery looking for the Cafe sign and it's right above this post,lol,man it's been a long day. :)  I love how your orbs came out,the darker background makes it stand out more.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

the subay stuff looks creepy and awesome at the same time...

how come your better in using clipwarp ...

and that red glowing concentric circles remind me of a pokeball...

way out cafe sign seems nostalgic...

reminded me of my brother's old music magazine i saw when he was still here...

lots of funky colours and pure awesomeness...

=^_^=

siggyokazakishin1.png

Cheers for the feedback ShinichiOkazaki, Clipwarp is just a plugin that I enjoy using, and spend a lot of time experimenting with.  I just try it on anything to see if it works, sometimes it does, but its hit and miss really.  ;) Thanks for passing by and looking at my stuff B)

BREtKQW.png

A shameless self bump, ;)

Added a new image to the top of page #1, removed a couple of things too that I no longer valued.
I have been running on empty and without inspiration for a couple of weeks, (apart from comp entries) so the fact that I created something has impressed me loads.

perhaps it's the UK's never ending winter that is to blame :/

BREtKQW.png

Thanks - Helen, barbieq25, ShinichiOkazaki, Sasha and Yellowman for your visit and your feedback on my images is most appreciated :)

@ Yellowman - I hope the creative dry spell I am having won't last too long. I want to create things that are in my mind, but sadly, I can't translate it into PDN language for now. Normality will resume I'm sure ;)

BREtKQW.png