Sign in to follow this  
CrazyPainterz

Change dat hair and eye colour (color)!

So I decided to make a tut about changing hair colour and eye colour. It might just sound simple, but it isn't always as you think.

By the way, this is for the hair.

Step 1: Make a picture or go copy from the internet (IGNORE ALL THE ICONS NEAR THE START BUTTON, THEY'RE JUST THERE TO COVER UP ALL THE OTHER PROGRAMS THAT ARE ACTUALLY THERE)

vqNIk.jpg

(IGNORE ALL THE ICONS NEAR THE START BUTTON, THEY'RE JUST THERE TO COVER UP ALL THE OTHER PROGRAMS THAT ARE ACTUALLY THERE)

Step 2:

jwbRD.jpg

Step 3:

YUZN5.jpg

Step 4:

t0KyF.jpg

Now... it's time for dem eyes...

Step 1:

isywR.jpg

And what have you got now? A person with some crazy pink hair and green eyes? Well not anymore, but you've turned that person to look like what it should be... paintDOTnet style...

Anyway, this is just my first guide, so feel free to comment and tell me if there's anything I need to improve! (Excludes the writing, that won't really change :D)

Ego Eram Reputo    1,688

I appreciate the time you're put into this tutorial, but the technique you've shown does not merit its own tutorial.

You would do well to read these prior to posting another tutorial: Tutorial Posting Guidelines. In particular, note items 1a, 4, 5a & 6.

<closed>