Basspixel Gallery

SAND33P

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again everyone! I do think typography will become one of my stronger points, i am starting to work much better with type, especially as there will be allot of it in my graphics journal this year and i'll need to show some serious thought into my portfolio for applying to university!

On a side note i have been giving digital painting a shot, would really like some feedback from you guys, this is my first try, still a work in progress!

heyuuy.jpg

Edited by SAND33P
  • Upvote 1

eOdUjVm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ffffffsmall.png

ggsmall.png

ffsmall.png

Apologies its been so long since an update, those of you following my facebook page will have noticed i had these up quite a while ago, freelance business is booming and time has become scarce! Luckily all that time is being spent being creative, which is the best use of time i can imagine!

Edited by SAND33P

eOdUjVm.jpg

Great job. I really don't know what else to say. You impress each time you post something new. :)

Oh, wait. Your font choices are always superb, as well.

I can't be thankful enough! I used to have a massive collection of fonts, but recently i got rid of them all and now i only install the fonts i need, mostly minimal sans serif fonts are what i go for, but i do keep a few of those heavy fonts, as they are the clients preference when taking in bookings

eOdUjVm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A new flavour coming from me today, been working on a photo manipulation for the last couple of hours, let me know what you think of this guys! Iv been in the dark for a while looking at other branches on design and this has always been something iv wanted to take up. What you see here is still a work in progress, only been working on it for the last 4-5 hours!

miniprogress.jpg

High Resolution of latest image

Edited by SAND33P

eOdUjVm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...