WOTW#40 Robotic Barnyard

Possum Roadkill

WOTWWater.png

WOTW # 40 Style- Semi-Realistic, Robotic Barnyard

WOTW Comp Rules: All submissions must be created in Paint.net with the exception of renders and stock photos when allowed.

Minimum size is 800 X 600. There is no maximum size, but keep in mind that people will want to look at your image

and if it takes too long to load, they may not look at it.

Please try to make your image in the proportion of a Wallpaper, because this is a Wallpaper comp. (Duh!)

NO PLACEHOLDERS Do not post an entry until it is a finished product. NO WIPS !

Obviously you cannot use the stocks or renders as your entire submission, so the majority of your image should be

created in Paint.net.

Special rule # 5. Do not anger the Possum.

WOTW # 40 Style- Semi-Realistic, Robotic Barnyard

Theme Rules. Please read this !

Theme is " WOTW # 40 Style- Semi-Realistic, Robotic Barnyard"

The Theme Idea:

You are to make a wallpaper of an image using a realistic/semi-realistic style of robotic creatures that might be found in a barnyard.

You may include any other item found on a farm. You may use photos for the farm objects but not for the Robotic Animals.

Your robot(s) can be made (look like) from any substance you desire from a metallic finish to a plastic finish, even wood if you choose.

You can include any farm animal you want (for you city folk, we have Cows, Chickens Horses, Donkeys, Pigs, Goats, Sheep, Dogs,

Cats, Ducks as well as bees and flowers and veggies and other crops.

There are also barns and fences and tractors and stuff like that.)

You must use Paint.Net but you may also use other graphics programs as well. You MAY ALSO use stock images, but not for the ROBOTIC ANIMALS !

This comp will run for TWO Weeks !

DO NOT Post your entries in this thread. PM your entries to me and I will post them as they come in.

Entry period for this competition will run through 8:00 p.m. Friday evening ( October 19th, 2012), U.S. Eastern Time.

All submissions entered up to this time will be allowed.

If you have any questions, post them in the Discussion Thread or PM Possum Roadkill. I would be happy to help anyone interested.

Edited by Possum Roadkill

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Sunbathing? I'm definitely living in the wrong hemisphere! B)

Ha, ha Jim ....... I'm not in the Isle of Man...... but am in Florida where the sun is still shining.

As for the Barnyard comp ...... maybe it can be extended if more people are interested ?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

DO NOT Post your entries in this thread. PM your entries to me and I will post them as they come in.

Entry period for this competition will run through 8:00 p.m. Friday evening ( October 19th, 2012), U.S. Eastern Time.

All submissions entered up to this time will be allowed.

If you have any questions, post them in the Discussion Thread or PM Possum Roadkill. I would be happy to help anyone interested.

Possum Roadkill has posted, in the Discussion Thread, that he and his wife are having medical problems, I guess they are ongoing.

SloppySig.png

• 3 weeks later...