#2 Realisitic Art: vehicles

Aislin

My first ever digital art creation :)

Other effect used (on the body) conditional hue/saturation.

vwart.jpg

And the source vehicle;

source.jpg

ZXCBOoZ.png

Hi Aislin - I've never set up a poll but I wonder if this tutorial is any use? I guess in the place of their 'words' fast, slow etc., is where you would put each entry photo and also choose how many votes can be picked ... i.e. one or the choice of three. Good Luck and thanks so much for doing the competition :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, I had some majure internet problems (still have) I amnow at my parents place in the Netherlands but Iam going home today... Also they won't allow me to dowload anything and since it would take a while to have my internet back (having no money to pay) I won't be on soon... So I really hope someone of the host would want to finish this competition by setting up the poll?

Hope to be back soon!!

Unless someone else steps in here I'd be happy to try this poll for you Aislin. But ...... although Welshy posted a thumb on how to use the poll, I can't figure out if it's on Paint.NET or on Photobucket?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

NN, thanks so much for helping Ais out on here. She will be stoked that you have done this for her as I am.

My pleasure barbieq25. I don't mind helping out on here :)

ZXCBOoZ.png