How to Install Plugins ×

Gradients galore! Another update 22/4/2016

Hey - you're good! (always very skilful work & great shapes packs) - posting the image is much appreciated, thank you. ;)

I did toy with the idea of heart shaped gradients. I found 'club' shapes by accident, whilst trying to make triangles (but didn't add them).
It's tricky to add too many more gradient shapes unless I increase the U.I. size*, which I don't want to do as I dislike scrolling up and down.
eg. Septagons, octagons etc. in standard polygon, 'flower' and 'clubs' flavours, would be easy... but does anyone need them?...or as I opted, keep the U.I. small, without scrolling?
One day, possibly, I'll explore custom U.I.s further, with 'tabs', and throw in everything including the kitchen sink! :D ... square/triangular spirals etc, all possible but a cumbersome U.I. atm.

*U.I. = user interface (I know you know that!). B)

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

@Red....thanks so much for the nice comment about my work!  I was looking at some of my earlier work today and I had a few good laughs!  Joining this forum was the best thing I ever did...I've learned a lot in the past few months.

I know what you mean about adding many more options in your plugin.  I feel that way about my shape packs...sometimes I get carried away...but you have to draw the line somewhere!

I dislike scrolling also...your plugin is great the way it is  (for now... ;)).   Though, if you did add 'hearts', I'd probably use it!!    :lol:     (And I'll patiently wait for that  kitchen sink...  :P )

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Djisves!
I have Pdn4 on a W10 laptop with an HD (1920 by 1080)@100% screen but still use my Vista machine (Pdn 3.5.11, 1440 by 900 screen).
So also prefer plugin U.I.s to fit on the screen  and  be compatible with Pdn 3.5.11 where possible. ;)

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting idea Maximilian.
It could be done but it's a matter of finding the spare time for these projects... I still haven't got round to updating my plugin pack! :roll:
Also I'm a bit worried the U.I. would be too big even as a custom U.I. :/

I'm not saying no, just it's very unlikely in the near future. :D
Hopefully by that time there will be a way to export all plugin settings used on an image (I wish!) ;)

PdnForumSig2.jpg

With a custom UI you can use tabs to organize stuff (Planetoid).

• 3 years later...