Pixelbender an abode plug in

torresfa

I was wondering if it is at all possible, to have this Plugin that I just heard about 4 months ago re-coded for the use in the "8bf filter" or for effects use for Paint.net, or is it only wishful thinking? This plug in effect can make Van Gogh-like effects to pictures and such. Any help will be vital. Thank you all.

Van Gogh was a painter. What about his paintings are you thinking of imitating? Do you have a specific image example? I googled pixel bender and got varied results, so I'm not sure what exactly you want.

EDIT: the "photoshop plugin" plugin

http://forums.getpai...pdn-2012-04-30/

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

That plugin will only run under Photoshop, although there is is a Pixel Bender Toolkit that can create and run those effects.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Van Gogh was a painter. What about his paintings are you thinking of imitating? Do you have a specific image example? I googled pixel bender and got varied results, so I'm not sure what exactly you want.

EDIT: the "photoshop plugin" plugin

http://forums.getpai...pdn-2012-04-30/

This is something to the like....though I'm able to use Topaz plugins, the effects by the pixel bender plugin are better in this sense.

trees-final1.jpg

have you tried the smudge or liquify plugin?

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I was immediately struck by the similarity to Dents. Have you tried Effects | Distort | Dents?

Dents_Demo.png

On 18/05/2012 at 10:51 PM, pdnnoob said:

have you tried the smudge or liquify plugin?

I have problems with the smudge, but liquefy I actually use as part of making something look like Van Gogh before the Topaz plug in. Topaz is a good plug in that comes close, but there's something about the Pixelbender that's interesting about it. Thank you

On 19/05/2012 at 11:26 AM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I was immediately struck by the similarity to Dents. Have you tried Effects | Distort | Dents?

Dents_Demo.png

I havent....and the plugin does look very promising. Thank you.

you and your one-click solutions >.> good call Edited by pdnnoob