Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much @Rickhum - very nice of you to drop in ;) .

@Dryda  - well, so nice of you to take a peek and very kinds words too :D .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Many thanks for your lovely comments @LionsDragon.  It's great to have you on the forum :D.  So glad you like the signature.  It was a collaboration with @Woodsy.  I made the images and he did the animation for me, as there were too many layers to make it in Midora's Animated Plugin.  Dear Woodsy spent about two weeks putting it together - there are 320 layers!  I got the inspiration from the Alfoart Portfolio which I think is brilliant :D.

@Woodsy - many, many thanks! 

And, I hope no one feels sea sick :mrgreen: .

Edited by Pixey
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Pixey, I was going to comment on your new sig and I got sidetracked with my art project.

That is a wonderful sig!  Beautifully done and bless Woodsy for animating it for you!   :trophy:   :)

• Upvote 2

Very beautiful composition!  I'll bet there is many hours in this!  Great job!   :trophy:  :cake:  

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much @lynxster4 :D The reason for the many hours is purely because the little grey cells are much greyer these days :mrblue:

Hey @Woodsy - thanks so much B)

And thank you so much @MJW, Toey, ReMake, Eli, Woodsy, lynxster and Drew for the Reps :mrred:

Edited by Pixey
forgot to say ......

30b8T8B.gif

Aw Pixey the Tex Merger is fabulous! Great textures & colours. Really impressive composition!

Fabulous new sig too. There are so many moving parts to it & all are seamless. Makes me want to go for a swim :D

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Dear Pixey!  <3

Excellent work in your Gallery. Lovely to see. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@BBQ - thanks a whole bunch :D.  Glad no one has reported they feel sea sick watching the Dolphin >:O.

@Max - so nice to have you say that :D.

@Seerose - thank you very much for those kind words B)

30b8T8B.gif

Whoa!  Your texture merger still life is gorgeous.

While I'm here, I really like your sig also. Love the splashes on the waves. :smile:

• Upvote 1

SloppySig.png

Hey there @Doughty - Thank you SO much - so glad you like the Still Life and the signature.  I was really worried people wouldn't like it because of the various movements :D

30b8T8B.gif