Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Oh goodness Pixey! How adorable is this sig. One teddy working really hard, the cute bunny with the bow & a petulant thoughtful expression & the bear dreaming up a new masterpiece. Just adorable! - as I said in the PM.

Glad you added the link to your sig. I thought it was always there :roll: 

Your work is just amazing. You are a very skillful artist & a wonderful person too :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Barbieq pretty much already said all I wanted to say but I just have to say the new signature is so cute!

Edited by Ella
sig_garfield.png

Oh dear - my bad smiley-ashamed001.gif .... so late in thanking you all :( .

@Daniels - thank you so much for commenting on the Easter image ..... sorry I didn't thank you right away ;) .

And then for the Cosmic Butterfly:

@Johnnysdream - so nice of you to say that :)

@Redochre - thanks a lot my friend :bmw:

@BBQ - I sure hope it's smiling and happy outside :snow:

@Helen - thank you my dear (yup - I'm a dumpling at the moment and have gone back to the gym now .... too much :cake: )

@Seerose - you are so sweet, thank you ;)

And for the Galleria piece:

@Dryda and @Helen - thank you for your congrats - and @Dryda for nominating it :music:

For the new siggy:

@Helen - so kind of you to say those things :pizza:

@BBQ - thank you too for the lovely words here and in the PM as well :music:

@Ella - I was so pleased you posted, and thank you - wish we saw saw more of you on the forum :lightning:

@Skull - thanks for dropping by my friend :D

I must pay more attention in the future to this thread. Hope I haven't missed anyone this time round. Guess I've been too distracted with playing with v4 which is 'totally cool' and I should not have waited so long to migrate over to it.  I love it.  Oh yes ...... and then there are all the lovely plugins appearing all the time ...... so much fun from @Redochre and @TR thumbsup.gif  

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Cosmic Butterfly is stunning in both colour and composition Pixey. Well done on the galleria entry too, you new sig is outstanding. It must take a long time to make something with so much realism and detail.

I agree with v4 being totally cool and a major distraction too. An update of gigantic significance ;)

BREtKQW.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much @Drew - so glad you liked the Flutterbye and the new siggy :) .

A New Addition - namely Jennifer Lawrence -

http://i.imgur.com/Q41ciYy.png

I made a video as I made her, which is linked in my siggy. Sorry @BBQ it's fast again ..... unavoidable as can only get 10 mins on Youtube.

I'm still working on Hugh - sigh! Guess I like looking at him too much to finish it <3

P.S. Eeeeek - a lot of Spam at the time of posting this =O

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Pixey, fabulous work! I will take a peek at the video later but just wanted to tell you how real she looks. Your ability to shade is second to none. Well done!

Spam got zapped :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Thanks so much for your kind words @BBQ, @Helen, @Yellowman and @Redochre and for taking the time to comment :) .

@Yellowman - yes Ezvid is free software, very simple to use, it does everything and has music to boot.  Also, one can upload immeiately to YouTube with it and no need to use anyother software.  I recommend it :beer: .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

@BBQ - Many thanks - do hope you managed to view the video sometime :) .

@Julio - what a 'cool' name you have :lol: Thanks so much for your lovely words and for stopping by :cake:

@Gooney - Hi there :D so nice to hear from you and a big thank you :FrostedGlassEffect: .

I'be been playing with making jewels this week and here is my result ...... all done in PDN and quite a bit of PI to make the gold.

http://i.imgur.com/0PZnhUK.jpg

Baubles Galore

Oops - so sorry @Dryda - didn't mean to miss you out when I posted earlier :mrred: it suddenly 'hit' me when I was having tea break that I'd not said thank you for your kind words.  I guess the blurry is my smudging, as there is a lot of it and, actually, now I look, it could have done with a bit more on her neck :/

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

Very pretty baubles, Pixey :D There is a lot going on in this image. I like the soft swirls in the background & the frame around the image too. Well done!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Baubles Galore is a really nice work Pixey. And I would certainly buy that perfume too, that bottle is really eye catching. Highly detailed work, you must have a lot of patience to put so much into your art. :) 

ZXCBOoZ.png

Many thanks @BBQ - funnily enough the frame was the easiest bit to make :)

@Helen - thanks so much....... you and me both ..... lovers of gloss and swirl ;)

@NN - so glad you stopped by to say those lovely things - thanks a whole bunch  flowers.gif  

@ Julio - many thankies to you and so glad you popped in :beer:

30b8T8B.gif

Dear Pixey!  <3  Latest work; I like the color effect. The is perfect. Thank you. kbn9p9zx.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...

@Seerose - Thank you so much :D .

Thank you @Daniels for your kind words :) .  And now - DA....... DA.......... something for your sister:lightning: .

The WIP

th_WIP_zpsf9829557.png

The Final

th_HughJackman_zps61943ed8.png

This portrait took me the longest - ever - about 10 months! Who will I choose to oogle at next I wonder?

• Upvote 7

30b8T8B.gif