divide photos?

Hello

I would appreciate any tutorials indicaseis me to explain if it can be divided into 4 parts a JPG picture of 512 X 512 pixels to 256 X 256 Pixels.

Thanks for your help is the first time I use the Paint program Net.

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Andrexito946

Edited by andres462

Hi Andres,

Could you clarify your question? Are you trying to split a single image into four equal parts? Or are you trying to enlarge an image?

If you want to split the image, you can use the selection tools while holding shift on your keyboard to select perfect squares. From there, you can crop the image to your selection, four separate times, to get your four separate frames of the image.

If you're trying to enlarge your image, you can resize it from within Paint.NET but I don't recommend that option because it will leave it blurry and pixelated

Hope that helps,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I think he needs to divide a 512x512 pix to four 256x256 pix and save each 1/4 separately, if I understood correctly your question, then do this:

Open your image in PDN:

1- Open Image>Canvas Size: put 256 pixels for both Width and Height, Anchor Top Left and press OK, then Save As.....

2- Undo and do same thing above in step 1 but Anchor Top Right, repeat for Bottom Left and Bottom Right

Remember to save as a new file names so you don't lose the original.

Hope this help, if you mean something else then please explain with more details.

Hi Nan and Yollowmam 007

Thanks for the answers, I explain better my question

I have a JPG of 512 X 512 Pixels and I divide it into 4 frames of 256 X 256 Pixels

And another image JPG 1024 X 1024 Pixels and I also pass it to 256 X 256 Pixels with Paint.Net

As I can do ...?

I hope I have been more clear in my question I'm new. greeting

regards.

Andrexito946

Edited by andres462

Alright, as long as you have mentioned Frames, then I think what you need is "Animation Helper" plugin

And this to how to install the plugin:

There is a video in the plugin thread on how to use it.

For 1024 x 1024 put:

256 for both W&H

4 for Columns

16 for frames

Leave other option on default.

Chose your file destination and Press "Save Frames"

Again, if this not your question, don't hesitate to ask for more details :) .

Edited by yellowman

Hello

I would appreciate any tutorials indicaseis me to explain if it can be divided into 4 parts a JPG picture of 512 X 512 pixels to 256 X 256 Pixels.

Thanks for your help is the first time I use the Paint program Net.

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Andrexito946

To get the best result you should think about to use a tool which allows a lossless crop operation on jpegs. If you are using an image editor like Paint.NET you will loose some quality.

Edited by midora

midoras signature.gif