Drydareelin's gallery [19/01/23 update] - 'Between the stars'

Drydareelin

Hi Drydareelin,

Nice new one (exhibitA) - love the dark figure looking at the scene - not sure about the rectangular reflections? - but since I couldn't produce a spacescape this good, I'm not in a position to criticize :)

Great scacescapes and landscapes generally!

I don't think you're bumping when you have added something new - how else are we to know there is more to see?

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

@Red ocher: Thanks :D The reflections are just the give it more depth, as in it gives the impression there is something behind the figure also.

@Yellowman: Thank ^_^

Random Update: I subtly edited my most recent image a bit. If you can't see the changes, don't worry :P

Ok I didn't visit here again yesterday because I needed to do college work. 2 hours planning of Physics is not fun.

Anyway, thank you all :D My latest was really was quick, but got more of a reaction than I thought.

I'll say individual thanks also;

@Barbie25: Thank you for all your comments on my stuff :) they really do help

@Helen: Thank you very much ^^ I am contemplating whether to put it on DeviantArt

@Rofroller: Why thank you :) Space seems to be the only think I am semi-confident at currently :P

@Welshblue: I know exactly what you mean; and thank you! :D

The new one i just posted isn't anything special.... I am just hoping it goes down well :)

I love it. I could literally stare at it for hours.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, Drydareelin, very nice! I really like the one with the planet exploding and the man trying to reach out to it. Very beautifully done!

:mrgreen:

Nice job on restoring the photo. Would you mind terribly if I gave it a try? I love doing these sorts of things - they can be very challenging.

@jim100361: Honestly, anything else and I wouldn't mind - but that photo is one of my oldest important family photos and means a lot.

By all means, give it a go, but can you please refrain from posting it? :) you can send it to me if needed.

@KellyJ13: Thank you so much for your kind remarks :)

A super job on the photo - what a difference :) I wonder if you might have tried a 'pinch' of Adjustments - Levels on it ..... just a tad to lighten it up a bit. Otherwise, very nice. Jeepers ....... that cover work on the music vid is very impressive. WoW =O .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Fantastic work on the restoration. While it is dark, I like it like that. Kinda in keeping with the age of the photo. What a great job you did!

The work on the cover & the visualisation is just superb. Brilliant in concept & execution & fitting to the music which was also very good. I must say - a wonderful thing to start the day with :D

Love the anagram too-clever :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012