Drydareelin's gallery [19/01/23 update] - 'Between the stars'

Drydareelin

You have a lot of great artworks! It was a pleasure looking at all of them, even the ones you have already posted on DA.

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

really good looking picture.the way you show the planets is really awsome.the last picture seems like a warpzone wich is eating a planet(in my mind it has to look like this :) ) often pictures of planets show only the nice site of the space with his colours and lights.but i see in your picture often some kind of dark looking.and if i thing how big the space is,it could be very scary or better mysterious.

@Heat Stroke: Your first post in..like...forever on here :D

Thanks mate :)

:D Ya, well... I still lurk every now and then... ;)

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good thing you did say something about it because for some reason I did not get this update. Well, I love it! Great lens flare, texture & atmosphere. Great work yet again.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Nature's Edit is a very cool piece - tranquil and yet a sort of a clean and invigorating feel of an early morning (I suppose it could be a sunset, but it feels more like morning to me).

Nature's Edit is a very cool piece - tranquil and yet a sort of a clean and invigorating feel of an early morning (I suppose it could be a sunset, but it feels more like morning to me).

Thanks :) 1 thing I forgot:- The reflection for the birds. I spotted that after I posted it, really bothered me. xD