v.30 Beta 1 - Localization feedback for Spanish

Sandra

Hi all,

The v.30 Beta 1 contains a full localized version in Spanish. Please feel free to send me any feedback, suggestion, or bug you might have.

I tried to used a neutral Spanish, but let me know if any term is not understood or it is offensive.

There are a couple of known bugs in the setup (in the installation type and in the EULA page) that are already fixed and will be available in next Beta.

Thank you,

Sandra

Hello Sandra.

I've noticed two things in the translation, both in the installer.

1) When upgrading a previously installed version, the first install option says "Salir" (Quit) instead of "Typical"(Típica) or something like that.

2) In the license agreement page, the "I Agree" and "I don't agree" labels are mixed up. I had to choose "I don't agree" in order to install the program!

That's all. Bye!

ps. I remember a long time ago there was a Paint.NET Spanish translation available.

Thank you for your feedback, Leandro. Those two bugs are fixed and will be available for Beta 2. Sorry for releasing the beta with those two errors.

Regarding the translation available, this was a community effort. What we are trying to accomplish here is to get an official translation and to have it included directly in the setups made by Rick. You can contact him if you need more info on this matter.

Thank you,

Sandra