RedBeard's Gallery--Bounty on Santa

RedBeard

I just haven't come up with a good enough pun to go with the twist yet ... Though I refuse to head into Elizabethan discussion areas to look for fuel on that one ... Seems like I affect that in my way of speaking far too easily as it is without adding insult to injury.

I find it a contemplating image. I'm still one of those freaks who believes in the Singularity, so this strikes a cord with me. Just dont have much to say other than that and my own narcissistic ramblings though ... :mrgreen:

Speaking of disembodied heads ... anyone want to trade a slightly used migraine prone one with me? I'm ready to take mine off right about now ...

Gallery at PDN-Fans

• 4 weeks later...

finally got around to see your gallery. I am a busy girl lately. i regret it because you have a great gallery. i love the recordlogo and the rush buttons in your sig, The photo manipulations are awsome, i never done it myself but i can see you are very good at it. the redbeard image at the end of odds and ends is wonderfull. I like to see more of your work so keep it coming :)

Just wanted to tell everyone thanks for all of your kind words in regard to my gallery. Unfortunately, you won't be seeing any new works from me anytime soon. My bills are swallowing up my income and I'm losing my internet for a while. Hopefully it won't be for long, but I really can't say for sure.

I really enjoy the camaraderie on this site. Everyone has been so very helpful and respectful. I really feel like I'm among friends when I'm here and I'm going to seriously miss you guys. I have nothing but the utmost respect for all of you.

Guess there's really not much more to say except, take care, be good and I'll catch ya on the flip side!

This is RedBeard, signing off.

• 4 months later...

First off, I'm so happy you got everything fixed and glad to see you posting again! :) And second, the RoboCop is amazingly done! I never really thought of RoboCop becoming a comic book hero, but you made it believable with this image. Looks so cool!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Helen: RoboCop actually did have a comic book series for a while. I think I had the first issue at one time. At any rate, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for the welcome back.

Welsh: I would absolutely LOVE to see what you could do with a RoboCop project on here! I think if anyone could pull it off, it would be you.

Well, you all have been busy! I love the Gallery Banner, Very you.

Robocop is a fabulous blending of styles. This is Galleria-worthy! In fact - I nominate this image. The regular system has not worked for about the last 20 images I nominated, or maybe the mod didn't agree.

Dude, that is seriously good!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Helen: RoboCop actually did have a comic book series for a while. I think I had the first issue at one time. At any rate, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for the welcome back.

I never knew that. That's really cool!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

your robocop is amazing! love the way you used the inksketch effect :)

Thank you, Aislin. However, I didn't use the ink sketch effect. I drew the picture by hand, then scanned it into my computer and colored it in Paint.NET. The inking was painstaking, especially because I drew it on newsprint, which is not ideal for ink drawings. Anyhow, I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for stopping by.

Well, you all have been busy! I love the Gallery Banner, Very you.

Robocop is a fabulous blending of styles. This is Galleria-worthy! In fact - I nominate this image. The regular system has not worked for about the last 20 images I nominated, or maybe the mod didn't agree.

Dude, that is seriously good!

Wow, BarbieQ! Thanks! That means a lot to me!

Thank you, Aislin. However, I didn't use the ink sketch effect. I drew the picture by hand, then scanned it into my computer and colored it in Paint.NET. The inking was painstaking, especially because I drew it on newsprint, which is not ideal for ink drawings. Anyhow, I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for stopping by.

oops, it honestly does look like you used the inksketch effect, than it's even better than I thought! :)

• 1 month later...

@Barbieq and Helen: Thank you both! I've recently become a fan of AMC's Breaking Bad and decided to do a little homage to one of television's gutsiest shows.

Well done RB, Breaking Bad is quite simply the greatest show on Earth :) Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul deserve all the awards they get. How far are you into it ?