NinjaManDan21's Gallery [New 5/22/13 pg 14]

NinjaManDan21

Here's something I made just before all of those anime works, but somehow missed the upload process.

wubflow.jpg

(In case you're curious, yes the person in the image is me. I had to cut myself out from a pic I took.)

Here's a sig from one of the images posted previously

kineticflowsig.jpg

And a vertical sig from a previously posted image

lifevaporsig.jpg

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

A very nice image. The only thing that throws me off & only because it used to be part of my job, is that the bottom points of the W should line up with the upward strokes of the U & the B should be to the right just a teensy bit. Alignments are not designed to take into consideration fonts but pixels. :D Otherwise your image is really lovely with a great flow & good humour as well. Well done!!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Another Hatsune Miku Image

heartbeatx.jpg

And two versions of another one (for comparison) Which do you like better?

blendxh.jpg

blend2u.jpg

The first is more blended, the second is meant to make the subject stand out a bit more

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

The girl in the middle is a master stroke! With all that going on - that is how I'd feel too. Great work!!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

The first one is impossibly busy for me but then it could be that I had a day that looks just like that at work:D

I like the second one because it is soothing & a bit different. Good on you :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Here's an image that was meant to be a sig, but when scaled down was too undetailed to look good, so I'm keeping it as like a fb cover photo size instead. :)

coldfury.jpg

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

Man, I didn't realize you were hiding so many cool creations out here in your gallery! I usually just look at first posts, but it seems a lot of people don't edit the original post.

Loving the new pic. Great use of the ferns plugin and of colors! My one suggestion is that you fade the ends of the glowy lines on the right side of the image to give them some depth.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Newest Sig: Sonic Gold

sonicgoldsigresize.jpg

toonlinkbackground.jpg

I may still do some work with this one, not sure I'm fully satisfied but idk  haha.

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

Raiden is the only ninja I know of that can wield a blade with his mouth after losing both mechanical arms!

Solid Ninja Sig FTW!

solidninjasigresize.jpg

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

• 5 weeks later...