PJC Discussion

pdnnoob

As some may have noticed, I have been a bit inactive as a host, and that (as of now) is partly because of school, but mostly a result of my short attention span...maybe it's just the fact that I have to switch between keyboard and mouse so often in the process...

Whatever the issue, I'm looking for someone interested in taking up the task of running this competition.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 3 months later...

Someone named rafroller has expressed interest (via PM to me, for some reason...). So I'll let you decide if you think he'd be an acceptable replacement.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Sounds ok to me. I'm not really doing anything with this competition anyhow, but I'd love to see it continue.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Would be a shame to see a comp die off, I would be ok with it, so long as the rules can be followed and the comp hosted correctly :)

ZXCBOoZ.png