who know how i can make this ?

adel

If you give an idea of what sort of spaceship, post a link to an image and we'll be able to give more help/ directions

Hello Welsh....like this one ( not exactly )

vaisseau_chrome.jpg

fekrh-com273385d7fe.jpg

IMO, you should find a 3D rendering program like Blender (free) if you wish to make complex 3D structures. However, if you want it to be done in PDN, you have to make each piece either with Shape 3D plugin or with variations of aguba's tutorial. If you want the reflection too, you will have to make the ship twice.

• Upvote 1

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Thanks pdnnoob ; it was helpful comment ; now i download blender and i will try it,

but i want to creat it only with PDN.

fekrh-com273385d7fe.jpg

Shape 3D is very helpful if you try to learn how to use it, create every element on its own layer, start from a simple image to practice on Shape 3D

And for sure there are some more plugins can be used for 3D help, as Welshblue mentioned some of them,

I made these PDN files a while ago, try to down load them and check them,

and if you need any help on how to render any shape on its own layer in them just ask and we will help you.

I know these are not good designs ( old fashioned ones :) ) but can get some ideas:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fygd16d8t7kuoj3/oldship.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0gw53cbxc09whnd/spaceship1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tk1x5ucbxyr5q5d/steampunk.zip

The file are for short time only, the hosting webside will delete them soon.

Edited by yellowman
  • Upvote 1

You are welcome, glad they helped out.

Great work adel, and very good start, you are learning way faster than me when I was a beginner, it looks awesome, I like the background too.

I agree! That is very good. If we can just get rid of the jaggies now. A most fabulous outcome just the same with the shapes, texture & lighting.

Adel, you learn so fast!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I love this way comments, it let the practice (with time) to give more and better however his level is bad.

thank you Yellowman, and barbieq25

fekrh-com273385d7fe.jpg