fekrh-com804cb5e717.jpg

Flame

fekrh-coma511cfe5f4.jpg

Shine

--------------------------------------------------

Edited by adel

fekrh-com273385d7fe.jpg

Somehow, I got your username confused with aguba's. o.0

I do say, this is certainly doesn't look like your first pic...add moar pics soon! ^_^

EDIT: you liar >.< you made an awesome text tutorial recently. This is at least your second pic! (not counting your sig) :P

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Hey Adel, great to see your gallery up & running! Yep, he's a bit of a dark horse, pdnnoob.

Looking forward to seeing much more.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

to pdnnoob First i'm not liar boltbait.neutral.png, my name realy is Adel , and shortly you will see great ... soon

@ beautifull Barbieq25

thank you again for your encouragement , and from you we learn boltbait.smile.png

fekrh-com273385d7fe.jpg

What a stunning spacescape! The background reminded me of Sozo's gallery. He does a lot of space scenery as does Goonfella. I just wish you could add more pics to your gallery. I see that you are doing really well with Paint.NET.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@ HELEN, @welshblue

thank you for your comments boltbait.smile.png, really you are giving me power to continue with pdn not like some other peopel.

and this is the second pic in my gallery

fekrh-com804cb5e717.jpg

to be continue inchallah

Edited by adel

fekrh-com273385d7fe.jpg

I love the texture in the fiery planet, really looks like the entire planet is on fire & melting. Very good indeed! I also like how the little moon sits in front.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

The texture on the reddish planet is fantastic. I'm really liking how it looks different from other planets users made on this forum. Both planets sort of resemble a liquid look to them. The lower part of the image seems to be missing some stars, not around the planet, but right next to it. It looks great regardless!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you all ( Welshblue, barbieq, Helen, Yellowman,Moninca ) i'm so happy after this comments boltbait.smile.png...

i think in this forum i not learn only design with PDN but with people like you here i learn politeness, english and how i help people.

for this pic i tried to do some thing like an explosion planet ( but it was difficult )

fekrh-com4af3f1c869.jpg

after Welshblue comment (thank you Welsh

boltbait.smile.png )

fekrh-come8724f7bed.jpg

Edited by adel

fekrh-com273385d7fe.jpg

...another brilliant creation! I still don't agree with the smoke after the modification, though; but it's more of a technical complaint than an artistic one. In space, you actually don't get a trail of debris because there isn't any friction from an atmosphere. However, I will admit it definitely looks better with one...nice work!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Adel, I really like the first one. The point of impact as mentioned by Welshy is really great. Lovely work.

As for manners/politeness - you are teaching by example.

PDNNoob, I didn't think about the no friction thing but you are quite correct. I'd rather see the smoke trail straight but like you said, artistic interpretation. The texture on the planet, I really like too & the colour.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

This is why I should always be ignored if offering critique on space stuff ;)

I wouldn't know the difference between a meteorite and an asteroid if they both dropped on my head

Stones looks great

In not knowing the difference I'd be the one standing next to you Welshy, when they fell on our heads. The Stones image is pretty good too!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012