Request: Minimize/Restore buttons for tool Windows

I'm always having to move my tool windows around, out of the way, or close them entirely when trying to see and work with my images.

Wouldn't it be great if we could simply minimize one or more of the tool windows to the bottom of the application screen? Then the tools remain INSIDE the current dimensions of the app, and can be restored to normal size with a keystroke or a click. Shouldn't be too hard to implement.

What do you think?

What I would like to see is a `Re-Show' option for the plug ins like in Gimp so you did not have to wade through all the menus every time you needed to re-use the same plug in but with slightly different settings. I know there is a `Repeat' or Ctrl-f option but this just repeats the same setting you have already used.When you have acquired numerous plug ins the menus become longer and finding the same plug in over and over becomes a bit of a pain. A Re-Show option at the top of the list would be so helpful.

Including minimize/restore buttons for the plug in windows is down to the maker of the plug in I guess . Some already have this feature anyway - Custom Brushes for instance. The Re-Show button is the one I would like to see.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

It looks like most of the CTRL + key combinations are already in use. Maybe a function key could be assigned? F10??

For the Re-Show keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + F would work, that is what The GIMP uses.

PSFilterPdn always re-shows the Photoshop filter's parameter dialog, the "Repeat Effect" command would almost always crash otherwise. :/

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait